Do you want to be part of the grocery revolution? Picnic offers you the opportunity to work in an innovative start-up culture where everything you do matters. With a human-centered approach we have built an incredible service. We are striving to make online grocery shopping simple, fun, and affordable for everyone. Known for our just-in-time supply-chain and a unique last-mile delivery strategy, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe!
🏢 Where you fit in
Within Picnic, we create every feature, campaign or optimization from the needs and wants of our customer. As Customer Communications Coordinator you will work in the Customer Team and you will be responsible for managing our marketing communications to existing customers.
You plan, coordinate and launch e-mail and push message campaigns to targeted customer groups. You make sure all our campaigns are measurable as we want to gain the most impact! You analyze results and based on those you optimize our marketing campaigns. We want to make sure all our customers receive the best and relevant content based on their needs and wants. In the role of Customer Communications Coordinator you work closely together with our promotion coordinators, customer success managers, analysts and designers to ensure all our campaigns are worked out in great detail.
You are equally creative and analytical and have a great eye for detail and dedication for a perfect execution. You establish and execute campaigns from holiday campaigns to our famous statistics campaign, activation campaigns promoting new features of our proposition as well as service related communications.
Together with the rest of our Customer Team we are responsible for giving our customers the best experience there is, and our impeccably executed customer communications are a big part of that
🔥 What challenges await you
- Create a relevant campaign planning in line with targets and operational considerations
- Manage day-to-day production and schedule for all email and push programs including performance
- Conduct quality assurance to ensure emails are accurate inclusive of images, links and tracking without error
- Identify, understand and help define target customer groups
- Track, analyze and report on results
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research, including customer interviews or A/B testing to understand impact
🔍Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent degree;
- 1-3 years working experience;
- Creative & analytical skills; basic technical skills and interest in developing them
- Very high attention to details;
- A strong commitment to accuracy and rigour in the delivery of campaigns
- Comfortable handling multiple projects under pressure;
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Plus: experience with marketing automation systems (like Salesforce or Selligent)
- Plus: comfortable working with large relational databases using SQL
An awesome start-up atmosphere awaits you, with freedom to drive your own projects and have impact! You will work with more than 80 nationalities who will help you to grow, and support you day by day. Connect with them in- and outside of work, or at our legendary company and team events!
You can enjoy your daily lunch, snacks and drinks for free in the Amsterdam office! On top of that you get the opportunity to join Dutch language classes and to work from home or our beautiful office, an attractive compensation package, 25 vacation days a year, a company pension plan and great learning & development opportunities.