To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
Success Cloud Adoption & Growth is a Global team who works in concert with our cross-functional partners across Salesforce to provide ALL our customers with a seamless personalized success experience built to deliver results , reduce time to value , help customers maximize their Salesforce investment and secure the renewal . We drive innovation as ONE CSG by listening to our customers, leveraging data-driven insights and building best in class success programs.
This role is focused on the email strategy for our Onboarding and Adoption programs and assists in the development and execution of key elements in our Digital Success Experience. They collaborate across functions and build relationships with other Customer Success and Marketing teams to deliver moments that matter at each stage of the customer lifecycle and measurable business impact via customer adoption and loyalty. They assist in the development of data-driven customer experience strategy and execution of success programs leveraging our email channel in creative and effective ways at each lifecycle stage. They specialize in email marketing and have experience in other marketing functions across Campaigns, Social Media, Content, Account Based Marketing (ABM), Product Marketing or Marketing Operations and Analytics.
Key Accountabilities (Impact)
The Customer Adoption Manager Is Primarily Responsible For
- Leading the development of key components of Marketing and Adoption Email Channel Strategy
- Help create and own the overarching strategy and ensures alignment
- Conducts and reports on data analysis
- Makes recommendations based on data insights
- Works cross-functionally and aligns with senior stakeholders
- Understands and can apply the CSG narrative and Salesforce Marketing corporate guidelines and best practices
- Executing elements of Marketing and Adoption Plans
- Execute multi-channel campaign strategies with cross-functional team engagement
- Leads the delivery of customer Email campaigns
- Identifies target audiences and authors draft communications
- Drafts creative briefs and coordinates with creative teams and/or agencies
- Enables internal teams to expand the reach and effectiveness of activities
- Tracking and Measuring Results and Impacts of Activities
- Ensures that activities they coordinate or oversee are correctly recorded and updated
- Builds and monitors basic reporting and dashboards within Salesforce
- Project manages and provides status reporting
- Creates robust A/B testing plans
- Bachelor's degree essential
- 5+ years of Marketing, Event Management, Program/Project Management and/or Customer Success experience
- Passionate about Customer Success
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented with excellent Project Management skills and the ability to effectively move projects forward
- Demonstrated success working on complex marketing and/or adoption plans, requiring both strong collaboration and relationship-building skills, and the ability to work independently
- Able to oversee a cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates good judgment and decision-making
- Creative problem-solver who enjoys working in an ever-changing environment
- Strong presentation development skills (storytelling/design)
- Knowledge of salesforce.com product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $104,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.