We're albelli-Photobox Group, the experts in printing high-quality personalised photo products, from photo books and wall decor, to calendars, cards and more.
We create JOY by connecting people to the moments that matter most. Inspiring people to create and share their stories with us.
We're searching for fresh thinkers and team players who are passionate about their work, collaborate to solve problems, constantly challenge themselves to learn and innovate, and thrive on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We’re a pan-European business serving over 7 million customers, supported by our 1,150 colleagues and are growing across a number of our locations.We promote collaboration both virtually and in person, this role can be based from any of our hubs in Barcelona, Amsterdam or London.
The impact you’ll make:
- Manage and develop a CRM Technology team of around 5 FTEs;
- Define the technical product road map to continuously enhance the CRM platform;
- Day to day management and administration of platforms such as Adobe Campaign Classic/Standard, Tealium CDP, Firebase, Appsflyer, Snowflake, AWS as required by the project.
- Provide architectural leadership and support for Adobe Solutions as required
- Help to coordinate email operations with an operational support group of crm managers for campaigns, Content Management, and other digital marketing practices.
- Diagnose and track down any functional issues to a root or functional cause, and resolve issues as needed.
- Ensure best practices of data security and privacy technologies
- Manage performance and scalability of our tools and platforms
- Working with Adobe Campaign Classic provisioning, server configurations, on-prem installation and maintenance.
- Ownership of deliverability set up, domain delegation, and bounce rules
- Evaluate design trade-offs and provide solution risk assessment
What you’ll be responsible for as CRM Technology Lead at albelli-Photobox Group
As CRM Technology Lead you will be responsible for several big migration projects while defining our technical product roadmap and continuously enhancing our platform.
You are able to understand marketing principles and business requirements and are able to analyze existing implementation as well as the current state of network, systems, data and business processes. You are equally able to communicate with developers or tech leads to give direction and business stakeholders on why technical decisions are made. You can also build business cases to ensure continuous enhancement of the platform.
You will also manage and develop a team of Technical CRM Specialists and Adobe Campaign Developers and work closely with business partners, information architects, enterprise architects, business analysts, and external service providers, to ensure new capabilities comply with the overall architecture across multiple domains.
Must Have Experience:
- Significant experience working on an Adobe Campaign V7 and standard with an excellent understanding of data and database marketing (from client or agency environment);
- Solid experience leading complex Adobe Campaign Standard/V7 projects;
- Experience of building, managing and developing small teams;
- Significant project management experience within CRM including migration projects;
- Demonstrable experience of enabling CRM testing & optimisation though campaign builds
- Good understanding of designing and building complex lifecycle & data-driven campaigns
- Real-time application integration (web services) experience with REST & SOAP API methodology.
- Ability to bridge business & technical requirements to translate into a scalable campaign designs
- Ability to collaborate/negotiate with various technology and business stakeholders
- Drive and curiosity to understand the relationships between data and activities, draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs
Nice to Have Experience:
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with Customer Data Platform, preferably Tealium
- Mobile app messaging experience
- Experience with AWS Technologies
- Experience with Snowflake
- Experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Understanding of and practical experience working with web messaging push & SMS
- Adobe campaign developer & Architect certification.
- 23 days of annual leave with a healthy work-life balance
- Budget for personal growth and development, including external training, courses, and conferences
- 8 weeks out of the year to work working remotely abroad
- An informal, fun, proactive, and inclusive culture with a social atmosphere (Friday drinks, parties, sports, etc.)
- A fast-growing e-commerce environment
- An international company hosting over 50 nationalities
You'll be joining a growing office (currently 30 people) in central Barcelona, situated in a WeWork by Plaça de les Glòries Catalanes, a hub for technology and innovation and within walking distance of public transport, the beach and shopping centres
Equal opportunities statement
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable adjustments in order for you to perform at your peak during the interview, please let our HR team know ahead of time so that they can assist. We will consider the matter carefully and try to accommodate your needs within reason. If we consider a particular adjustment would not be reasonable we will explain our reasons and try to find an alternative solution where possible.
We aren't able to offer sponsorship for this role so please only apply if you have the Right to Work in Spain.