We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transformation. We want people to become more confident in how they look, how they feel, and how they think. So we’re spreading smiles and positivity all over the country.
It’s no small task. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can help turn frowns, into life-changing grins. Are you up for it?
- Assist CRM Technical Product Manager in leading technical implementation of CRM communications including Email, SMS/push, & Direct Mail within 3rd-party & home-grown software platforms. Full team to support creation and strategy of messaging.
- Setup & QA automated messages within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) - Email, SMS, etc. - using Automation Studio, Journey Builder, AmpScript & dynamic content tools within Marketing Cloud.
- Ensure every customer receives right personalized & dynamic communication at the right time. Using monitoring systems & smart architecture, achieve a 99%+ accuracy & up-time in automated CRM communications.
- Manage CRM customer data architecture & data activation to enable team to build segments & personalize communications as needed.
- Build, maintain and monitor CloudPages and dependent automations.
- Capability to produce responsive HTML emails with bulletproof rendering across all major email clients.
- Grow expertise and experience in new and emerging tools or trends in email and marketing automation.
It will really make us smile if you have…
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing, ecommerce or SaaS. CRM experience a plus.
- 3+ years of demonstrated HTML & CSS coding experience. JS a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- Proven background in software implementation & technical troubleshooting.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Superior attention to detail.
- A self-starter personality that can thrive in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing company. Ability to work well in high-pressure, short-deadline situations.
- Solid work ethic, with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly.
- Positive attitude, and flexible personality.
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- Sense of humor mandatory.
- English level: B2+
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn't otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.