Role - CRM Executive
Location - Victoria, London (flexible working)
Reporting to - CRM Director
Who we are
Weezy is the UK's leading on-demand supermarket. Our mission is to deliver life-essentials, creating ever more happy and spontaneous moments at home. We're doing this by delivering groceries, including fresh fruit and veg, cupboard staples, pharmacy, alcohol, personal care and cleaning products in under 15 minutes. Behind the scenes, we're building a network of fulfilment centres across London, the UK and beyond, each staffed with Weezy customer delivery reps who pick, pack and deliver our Customers' orders.
Launched in July 2020 by Alec and Kristof, we've recently closed a $20m Series A, led by Left Lane Capital (past backers of HelloFresh and Delivery Hero) with DN capital, Heartcore Capital and top angel investors participating. We're building a best-in-class team which already includes ex employees from Deliveroo, Zoopla, Farmdrop, BlaBlaCar, McKinsey, BCG and Tesco. We're experiencing amazing customer growth, retention and NPS and looking to 40x Weezy's footprint over the next 12 months. This is a unique opportunity to build a global consumer brand that will be instantly recognisable.
With experience in customer-centric and data-led CRM, you will drive the delivery of multi-channel (email, mobile, web and more) CRM programmes. The programmes must be relevant for the customer, whilst ensuring efficiency, automation, and scalability through centralised CRM technology.
Analysis of results, tracking of KPIs and data-led decision making are key to this role, and you will manage test & learn programmes to drive ongoing optimisation.
A passionate CRM expert, you continue to develop your knowledge of new technologies and techniques to drive relevant and helpful communications with our customers.
- Implementing the CRM campaign plan and strategy to drive incremental transactions, customer retention, engagement and an excellent customer experience
- Supporting the delivery of a best-in-class multi-channel CRM programme. Key channels currently include email, mobile messaging and web.
- Analysing campaign metrics and reporting on campaign performance versus agreed KPIs - to inform future optimisations and new approaches
- Make use of segmentation to target campaigns
- Establishing channel-specific performance benchmarks, summarising key insights, and recommending future actions to improve performance.
- Planning and implementing effective test & learn strategies to gain more insight into our customers and continuously improve communications and their effectiveness.
- Project managing the campaign process, including receiving/writing briefs, campaign creation, HTML proofing, managing sign-off, scheduling some sends, doing post-send checks and presenting results with recommended next steps.
- Ensuring all communications have engaging and dynamic content, informed by customer insight and personalised where possible.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to determine the requirements for upcoming CRM activity.
- Ensuring effective collaboration and project management with the CRM Operations team on all initiatives and campaigns.
Collaborating with Marketing, Commercial and Product teams to deliver a coherent customer experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience working on multi-channel CRM programmes (ideally across email, mobile and web).
- Experience of using CRM platforms such as Braze, Adobe Campaign / Neolane, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, UNICA, or equivalent.
- Experienced in working within data led, customer centric companies
- Strong understanding of the customer lifecycle and experience influencing customer behaviour through CRM campaigns.
- Proven track record of planning and executing CRM strategies into strong performing programmes, with a clear view on KPIs and what success looks like.
- Performance and results focused, eager to drive continuous optimisation across programmes.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of and comfort with working in a data-driven environment. Being confident with understanding and doing some data analysis
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Passionate about the customer experience and driving customer-centric campaigns: a customer champion.
- A curious mind, always looking for new opportunities and never standing still. Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing environment and able to deliver under pressure. Team player who can see how CRM operates within a broader marketing strategy.
- Strong personal integrity, cares about and takes pride in their outputs.
- Has a willingness to learn and experience ongoing personal growth. A proactive individual with a “can do” attitude (self-starter).
- Intensive mentoring from a high-pedigree leadership team that will challenge you, build on your strengths and invest in your personal development
- Competitive compensation package, including salary and stock options
- 25 days’ holiday plus all bank holidays
- 3% pension plan employer contribution
- Healthy L&D budget so you can buy books and attend conferences (both virtual and in person once the pandemic ends)
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company
Please note that unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship, and to be considered for this role, candidates must be able to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.Weezy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.