That’s good, because at Just Eat Takeaway.com (JET) we believe everything is possible, or, as we say, everything is on the table. We are a leading global online food delivery marketplace. Our tech ecosystem connects millions of active customers with hundreds of thousands of connected partners in countries across the globe.
Our mission? To empower every food moment around the world, whether it’s through customer service, coding or couriers.
About this role:
As you walk into the office, you start your day with a lovely cappuccino. After the CRM Tech Team stand-up (we’ve ditched Scrum for Kanban) the team was asked to create a new solution to incorporate dynamic Delivery fees into our Restaurant recommendations.
You have done your research and know what data points you need to execute this plan. Combining order feeds, the customer database, web content, customer profile groups, and insights on clicking behavior in CRM Tools is able to create highly personalized communications and increase the conversion rate. Today, you are working together with your team, the CRM Managers, and Data Engineers to see where all the data is stored, afterwards, you create your blueprint on how best to align all data points in our Marketing Automation Platforms.
These are some of the key ingredients to the role:
- You will be responsible for building capabilities and optimizing the approach to JET’s CRM Platforms: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, and Leanplum.
- As a member of the Global CRM team, you will work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including product and data departments.
- You will be responsible for the continual development and operations of the CRM platforms, ensuring it is reliable, innovative, and automated.
- You will co-manage the relationship with third parties and CRM Platform suppliers.
- You will identify system and process inefficiencies and come up with solutions.
- You will be accountable for the quality of the solutions developed by the team, ensuring they follow best practices for communicating, documenting, and testing.
- Your team will be responsible for email deliverability performance.
What will you bring to the table?
- Know how to talk about technical development to non-technical stakeholders
- Are knowledgeable about email campaign best practices and will help discover cool ideas as technology advances
- Have experience with mobile channels and SDKs
- Know how to gather business requirements and translate them into a technical brief.
- Are ready to help your team to build technical designs, and implement solutions and prototypes.
- Are able to collaborate with amazing digital experts across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously, you know how to prioritize effectively and you are not afraid to say No when needed
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL knowledge used to build data processes and support reporting
- Have experience interacting with APIs (REST APIs, SOAP APIs)
- Deep knowledge of any of the marketing automation platforms preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze and Leanplum
- You can design and implement technology-enabled business solutions
- You are passionate about the digital landscape with a desire for continuous learning and advancement and you get energy when both revenue and customer retention has gone up through the setup of your fully-automated customer journeys.
- You are a team player who can collaborate and support internal and external Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze, and Leanplum users
- Fluent in English (our company language)
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge / experience with web services technologies including APIs, SDKs as well as programming languages e.g. Golang
- Previous experience with Braze and / or Braze Certifications
At JET, this is on the menu:
Our teams forge connections internally and work with some of the best-known brands on the planet, giving us truly international impact in a dynamic environment.
Fun, fast-paced and supportive, the JET culture is about movement, growth and about celebrating every aspect of our JETers. Thanks to them we stay one step ahead of the competition.
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.
What else is cooking?
Want to know more about our JETers, culture or company? Have a look at our career site where you can find people's stories, blogs, podcasts and more JET morsels.
Are you ready to take your seat? Apply now!