Want to make an impact? Join our pack and come work (and play!) with us.
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for a CRM Strategist who can nimbly move between driving measurable improvements to customer conversion and delivering impactful brand-building initiatives. This role will be responsible for driving engagement throughout the Pet Sitter lifecycle; motivating interested users to become a sitter, helping new users become great pet sitters, and encouraging great sitters to stay with our platform. This role will grow and engage Rover’s Pet Sitter community as well build sitters’ relationship with the Rover brand.
The CRM Strategist will partner closely with product and analytics teams to understand our goals for driving supply/demand balance in the marketplace and recommending CRM solutions. They will also generate and execute a roadmap of initiatives that create positive brand engagement with sitters. The ideal candidate is eager to build a strong understanding of our Pet Sitter community and brings a lens of customer empathy to their work. They are also highly organized, build strong cross functional relationships, and can use a combination of instincts and business data to make tough prioritization calls.
This role will report to the Manager of CRM Strategy.
- Serve as a thought partner and subject matter expert to the Marketplace (product/analytics) team, determining how we can support supply and demand equilibrium with CRM tactics
- Using customer insights, generate a roadmap of tactics that will allow sitters to engage positively with the Rover brand
- Brief in and collaborate with our creative team and CRM operations & technology team to bring the strategy to life
- Facilitate and report on Sitter Satisfaction research regularly
- Partner with manager and product/analytics team to set goals and create reporting, regularly sharing progress towards goals
- Deliver outstanding project management and cross functional partnership on multiple initiatives at one time, including making and communicating challenging prioritization decisions
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Strong strategic acumen and knowledge of CRM best practices are a must
- Analytical skills and ability to run clean and informative tests
- Experience defining, tracking, and analyzing marketing performance
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience creating marketing roadmaps and making prioritization decisions
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to manage relationships and influence decisions up and across organization
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience gathering customer insights to inform decision making
- Experience working in a two-sided marketplace
- Experience working in Iterable
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience driving engagement via push, SMS, or creative engagement channels
Who we are:
We believe everyone deserves the unconditional love of a pet—and at Rover, our mission is to make it easier to experience that love. Founded in 2011, the Rover app and website connect dog and cat parents with loving pet sitters and dog walkers in neighborhoods across the US, Canada, and Europe. We empower our community of trusted pet sitters and dog walkers to run their own pet care businesses on Rover with the tools and security of a global company to back them.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, we work closely with our teams in Barcelona, London, San Antonio and Spokane. We’ve got a reputation for being a great place to work, having been named among the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Seattle Business Magazine and Washington’s Best Workplaces in the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies.
At Rover, our furry coworkers are just as important as our human ones—and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Along with making the joys of pet parenthood more accessible, we’re committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming community of pet people—and that starts with our employees.
Rover is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse, inclusive and inventive environment with the best employees. We’re driven by seeing our people succeed and grow, and we work to ensure everyone contributes to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, protected veteran status, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are committed to work with you to look for reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.