Apply now Job no: 501778
Work type: Ongoing Full Time
Categories: Marketing/Communications, Projects, Strategy & Planning
- Great opportunity to join an iconic Australian brand
- Ultimo, Sydney: Convenient CBD location (near Central Station)
- Full-time, permanent position
The ABC strives for diversity and inclusion in the workplace, and to promote a culture of opportunity. Through its services the ABC seeks to represent, connect and engage with all of the Australian community. In line with our focus on diversity, applications are strongly encouraged from Indigenous Australians, people from a range of cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people with disability and LGBTIQ+ individuals. The ABC also aims to achieve a gender-balanced workforce.
About The Role
ABC Marketing has a permanent opportunity for a CRM strategist to join the digital team, to manage the build and delivery of CRM strategies and plans that acquire & engage audiences via personalised on and off platform experiences.
Working in collaboration with Group Marketing Manager - Digital, you will lead the development and implementation of an ABC-wide CRM Strategy, that , that encompasses full funnel marketing opportunities, leverages the CRM vision and is underpinned by marketing data.
You will also be responsible for;
- Leading the translation of CRM Strategy into executional roadmaps & workstreams that deliver audience value to the ABC.
- Developing on and off platform audience journeys and segmentation frameworks, collaborating with teams to leverage across media, marketing & product strategies.
- Leading the conversion of marketing data insights into audience engagement strategies that support the audience experience across all touchpoints on platform and off platform, particularly through paid media and email.
- Managing the build of marketing data infrastructure that enables the integration of data source/points and accessibility of data
- Leading the day to day optimisation of CRM strategies, collaborating with analysts and the CRM Planner to leverage insights and inform marketing and media initiatives.
- Managing the build of marketing data and technology infrastructure that enables the integration of data source/points and accessibility of data, including tag management, platform integrations and tool implementations.
- Collaborating with internal teams (marketing, media, technology, product), championing CRM
You're a strategic and creative thinker, results driven and able to inspire creativity and innovation within those around you.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to demonstrate;
- Significant experience managing CRM strategies, audience journeys and segmentation frameworks.
- Significant experience and capabilities in managing and translating organisational strategies, and delivering quality, actionable and effective plans.
- Significant experience in the planning and execution of CRM roadmaps including the use of off platform channels such as paid media, digital and broadcast media, marketing, publicity, email and on platform experiences.
- High level quantitative data analysis and reporting skills.
- High level knowledge and experience in digital media measurement, ad serving, tag management, and data aggregation platforms such as DoubleClick and in platform measurement metrics and the technical implementation of event tracking.
- High level knowledge and experience of Google Analytics 360; Tealium Audience Stream (or similar) and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills with significant experience building strategic internal and external relationships and negotiating and influencing stakeholders effectively.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with high level creative thinking, and strategic reasoning and judgement skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with a proven ability to effectively plan and prioritise projects and tasks, while working under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
About ABC Audiences
ABC Audiences is made up of a passionate group of marketing, brand, creative, audience experience, UX and audience insights specialists who have audiences at the heart of all they do. They're responsible for leading the ABC’s brand and audience strategies, acquiring and engaging audiences both within our broadcast and digital ecosystems and working collaboratively with partner divisions to lead an integrated approach to audience insights, branding, acquisition and retention strategies, and communication.