Denim. It’s our passion. It’s in our blood.
But we are not just another denim brand.
At G-Star, we are obsessed with denim. Together we push to invent, explore and take craftsmanship to another level. Down to the smallest detail and with a strong belief that there is no limit to what denim can do. To achieve this, we are always looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who want to join us in creating the future of premium and purposeful denim.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
In this role you'll be part of the Global CRM team. Together with the team, you will be developing global brand & seasonal CRM campaigns, while looking closely to the customer journey and optimizing web&app visits, conversion, and revenue. You are the specialist when it comes to the planning, briefing and execution of all CRM campaigns via a diverse set of channels like email, app push and SMS. Furthermore, you are creating the audiences, setting up the campaigns and reporting on the results. Send out the right message to the right group of customers via segmentation and personalization is what make you tick.
To create and build the campaigns, you will be working closely with our marketing, ecommerce and regional trade teams to coordinate the needed content. Next to your strong cooperative skills, you have great eye for design but you are also guided by your capability to understand and digest numbers. Moreover, you love to work in an international and a dynamic environment. And oh, finally yet importantly, you like fashion.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Manage global customer communication calendars and all means of communication as newsletter, push notification and SMS;
- Briefing, creating and planning initiatives, while working together with brand & marketing, design, product and ecommerce teams;
- Continuous analysis and reporting of newsletter results on the CRM KPI’s and its effect on engagement, customer life time value and the database in general;
- Owner of the A/B test roadmap for all CRM communications, looking closely to the KPIs and how to optimize our communications;
- Support & align with local marketing teams on regional initiatives, while making sure CRM best practices are applied;
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of experience in a CRM/e-Commerce related position;
- Master or bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business Administration or related field.
- Proof of expertise in email marketing, campaign management, driving conversion, and knowledge of A/B testing;
- You have a great eye for design but you’re also driven by numbers;
- Preferable knowledge of Bloomreach/Exponea or other CRM campaign tooling and basic HTML&SQL;
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management;
- Advanced planning and attention-to-detail skills;
- You are pro-active, self-starting and have an agile mindset.
Finally, do you have a strong personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy lunch, and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview.
- Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!