FabFitFun is looking for a CRM Specialist to help develop, manage, and optimize our email, push, and SMS campaigns. This person will be working with our Senior CRM Manager in our West Hollywood HQ location.
The CRM Specialist will help drive strategy and execution of CRM to onboard, retain, build loyalty, and increase lifetime value by engaging customers with personalized, targeted, and relevant marketing at every stage. The ideal candidate has experience in email marketing, mobile push, SMS, and analytics.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute email, PUSH, and SMS campaigns
- Own your area of expertise and meet key KPIs in strategic partnership with your manager by performing A/B tests, creating targeted segmentation, and using personalized content
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners (Creative, Product, Data, etc.) to meet company goals
- Support the ongoing maintenance/operations of our marketing technology tools and help launch and integrate new communication channels into our marketing strategies
- Stay current on trends and best practices in lifecycle and channel marketing and advise the team accordingly
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years experience working directly in email marketing (B2C/subscription based preferred)
- Confidence in developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies and communications for e-commerce
- Experience with creating and maintaining automated workflows
- Experience with developing and executing A/B tests
- Experience with creating complex segmentation for multiple audiences
- Experience working with Iterable or a comparable email marketing platform
- Strong copywriting/copy editing skills with proficiency in AP Style
- Light HTML experience
- Exceptional execution and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, a multi-tasker, love adhering to deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
Founded in 2010 by Co-CEOs Daniel and Michael Broukhim and Editor-in-Chief Katie Rosen Kitchens, FabFitFun is a lifestyle membership that delivers happiness and wellbeing to everyone, everywhere. Its flagship product, the FabFitFun Box, delivers a curated collection of full-size products across beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness, home, and tech – each season. In addition to the Box, FabFitFun members receive access to year-round perks including FabFitFunTV, a streaming video service that offers on-demand wellness content, the FabFitFun online Community, members-only shopping experiences, and more.