We are looking for a CRM Specialist to join our team in Paris. The ideal candidate will have CRM and marketing experience and a strong passion for music. The CRM specialist will focus on churn prediction and prevention via clear, personalized, multichannel CRM campaigns. The CRM specialist will report to the Director of CRM - Lifecycle and work closely with the Data, Product, Marketing, Brand, Payment, and Editorial teams.
What you will do:
- Build user lifecycle journeys to drive increase in customer engagement
- Deliver a series of multi-channel CRM communications spanning emails, push notifications, in-app messages, SMS and WhatsApp messages.
- Production management of communications including initial briefs, targeting and data selection
- Creation of emails using HTML and CSS coding - candidates must show creativity when designing and developing communication
- Analyse effectiveness of journeys, gather user insights and report results to all stakeholders
- Development and analysis of test and learn strategies to optimise communications effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from past campaigns to create a continuous process of testing and improvement
- Building strong relationships with Data and tech teams, to introduce and implement communication journeys that will impact customer lifetime.
- Contribute to the global CRM strategy
- Team player. We stand strong as a team rather than as a sum of talents and are willing to accept feedback and share our know-how to deliver the best experience possible to our users
- Must be proactive and self-directed
- Customer-oriented attitude
- +4 years of marketing or customer relations experience in a multinational company
- Strong interpersonal skills and a drive to get things done collaboratively
- Excellent planning, analytical skills and project management
- Ability to be creative and use their initiative to develop new ideas
- Passion to learn and progress in CRM marketing
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers and others at all levels
- Able to effectively prioritise workload, set up systems to organise and manage administrative work
- HTML and CSS skills are advantageous
- Experience working with tools such as Braze and Twillio beneficial
- Working proficiency in English. Additional language is a plus
- True music fan ;)
Life @ Deezer HQ:
- Start-up environment with an at home vibe and outdoor space.
- Kitchen stocked with free drinks and snacks daily.
- Friday drinks & seasonal parties.
- Flexible WFH policy.
- Hackathons & meetups.
We are an equal opportunity employer.