⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 170 people and 40 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
We're laying the groundwork for continued expansion in 2022 by adding great people to our team who can help us grow in the vacation rental industry. We’re looking for an exceptional CRM specialistto join us at a critical time of growth!
🌟About the role
We’re looking for an outstanding marketer who’s ready to accelerate business impact by building, maintaining, testing and optimizing a robust, scalable omnichannel communications program that will guide customers seamlessly through every stage of their relationship with Lodgify.
You’ll be reporting to the CRM manager and working closely alongside other CRM specialists as well as with sales, marketing, data, product, customer success and other experts.
🧞♂️ You’ll make an impact by
- Improving existing and designing, implementing & testing new cross-channel engaging and innovative CRM campaigns.
- Building and deploying marketing emails, push notifications, and in-app messages, contributing to the continuous improvement of our customer lifecycle.
- A/B testing regularly and the evaluation of our campaign performance, recommendations for action and the implementation of optimization measures.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to understand business needs and identify opportunities for new or enhancing existing initiatives to improve user retention, product activation and monetization through user journeys and messages.
- Analyzing results and creating daily/weekly/monthly reports containing a robust description of activities, suitable advice, actionable recommendations and a clear summary of performance against KPIs and metrics.
- Managing copy and translations.
- Maintaining best practices with regard to documentation, template design, audience segmentation, list hygiene, and deliverability.
🎯 You’ll be a great fit if you
- Focus on impact.You’re disciplined about drawing accurate conclusions and adjusting your direction accordingly. You’re an expert in analyzing data in spreadsheets and reporting tools and have a data-driven approach to marketing, analytical skills and deep business understanding.
- Think about the customer.Delivering value early and often to our customers is a must. Yes, we have marketing goals, but you’re always thinking about them through the lens of the people who actually click “subscribe.”
- Play well with others.You love working in a team. Yes, you will own different projects, but you listen to your team's ideas, filter their notes, and make them feel heard. You understand that we will only succeed if we work together as a team.
- Get stuff done.No time clocks or ankle chains are keeping you at your desk. You have work to do, deadlines to hit and projects to complete. That means that you’ll need problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Expect feedback and changes.Because they’re coming whether you expect them or not. People can run from it, or run with it. You choose the latter.
👩🚀 You’ll be successful if you have
- At least 2 years of experience in CRM and a track record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Data-driven approach, ensuring you always measure success and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English. Another European language is a plus (i.e. Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese or German).
- Strong working knowledge of marketing automation tools like Hubspot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud, with a strong track record leveraging those tools to create successful, multi-channel, and multi-touch campaigns at scale.
- Knowledge of HTML and SQL are preferred skills.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
⚠ All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.