Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are seeking a CRM Specialist (f/m/d) to join our European Regional Team on its mission.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic about customer journey strategy, its execution, measurement, and optimization. Experimentation will play a big role too so make sure to bring your innovative ideas and analytical mindset!
Supporting local and regional marketing teams to ideate, create and launch engaging CRM campaigns for our customer base across Europe, optimizing penetration and retention.
- Build campaigns & automated flows in our CRM tool (Braze) across multiple channels, such as email, push notifications, SMS and inApp
- Propose innovative CRM campaigns to test, based on solid hypotheses and clear success criteria
- Coordinate all campaign-related activities with the responsible stakeholders, e.g. planning, segmentation, and campaign evaluation
- Formulate tests in line with regional and local CRM goals
- Continuously improve customer communication in order to engage, retain and reactivate customers
- Monitor and measure relevant CRM KPI’s
- Document and share test results and CRM best practices across countries
Your Heroic Skills
- 2-3 years of working experience in the field of CRM or multi-channel marketing
- You are knowledgeable about the customer journey concept, loyalty and retention programs
- You have proven experience in working with CRM and campaign management tools (Experience with Braze is a plus)
- You are analytical and data-driven but also have an eye for a great content that enables you to plan, create, introduce and develop successful new CRM campaigns
- You can understand the cause-and-effect relationship and suggest problem-solving actions
- You take pride in your campaigns and see each of them as a learning opportunity
- You are an expert collaborator, efficiently working in international and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills in English are required
Why Delivery Hero?
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team
- For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external training
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
- Enjoy our subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
- Benefit from subsidized products e.g. BVG tickets, meal vouchers, fruit or our bike rental program
- We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
- Join the global market leader with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
- Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various in-house pieces of training, including German learning options
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energized throughout the day
- And a lot more…
Delivery Hero is building the next-generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from our inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network. We’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers, and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our international team already operates in 70+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job, and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where the company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!