Supernatural is helping countless people fall in love with working out for the first time in their lives.
Supernatural harnesses the immersive power of virtual reality to let you travel the world as you smash and box targets to the beat of over 1,000 top hits, coached by a professional trainer. With an ever-growing library of workouts across Supernatural Flow (our original full body cardio modality), Supernatural Boxing, Coach-led Stretch sessions and Guided Meditation, Supernatural invites you to discover your inner athlete and have fun working out. Available on the Oculus Quest.
Join our team and become part of a community dedicated to helping people find joy in health and wellness today.
The impact you'll make:
The Engagement & Retention Specialist will be responsible for supporting the customer lifecycle marketing strategy of Supernatural, with a strong focus on driving user engagement and retention.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of automated and personalized journey's across email, push, and in-app messaging to encourage strategic user behaviors. You will focus on continuous program improvement with an iterative and rigorous test and learn agenda in order to maximize subscriber lifetime value.
Reports to: Digital Marketing Lead
What you'll do
- Define, gather, and organize requirements for developing automated lifecycle communication journey's across email, push, in-app, and in-headset channels.
- Build and deploy evergreen campaigns based on user segmentations (tenure, engagement levels, and content preferences).
- Partner with Growth and Engagement teams to ensure content launches, new product features, and key promotions are communicated regularly and effectively to our subscribers.
- Develop an "always-on" testing framework to continuously raise the bar on performance.
- Oversee the engagement communications calendar, adjusting schedules and messaging strategy based on content rollout and subscriber preferences.
- Structure performance tracking and communicate results and learnings across the marketing and product teams.
- Diligently QA all campaigns before deploying.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 2-5 years of customer relationship marketing (CRM) experience with a significant emphasis on engagement and retention campaigns. Experience developing segmented and personalized communications journey's is a must.
- Experience partnering with creative teams to craft stunning visual assets for use in digital communications.
- A data-driven approach with a customer-first focus. You have a track record of harnessing data and leveraging analytics to define marketing strategies and report progress.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. You're effective at articulating your thoughts from individual communicators to top executives.
- Working proficiency with Customer.io or similar platforms.
- Familiarity with using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Sisense, and Mix Panel.
- Proficient knowledge of HTML with the ability to independently manipulate, troubleshoot, and QA templates before deployment is a plus.
- Experience in a subscription-based business preferred. Fitness or gaming industry experience is a plus.
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however, applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.