Are you an expert in CRM and have experience in managing campaigns? Do you have an analytical eye when it comes to evaluating campaign performance? If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 22 countries and over 80 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
At Wolt, our Central Marketing team has been growing since we first built this team at the beginning of 2019. Our marketing organization consists of performance marketers, a Head of Central Marketing Automation, a Central Marketing Manager as well as local Marketing Managers that sit in the local country teams. Whilst we are a high-performing team with ambitious goals, we are still fairly young and currently in the works of building an even stronger bridge between our Central team and country teams.
This role will join our newly created one-man-band Marketing Automation team. As a CRM Specialist at Wolt, your focus will be to develop high impact automated campaigns with the goal to onboard, retain or re-engage our users and partners in our various markets.
As you will be working across all of our 22 countries, you will take ownership in working with data to create advanced targeting and segmentation, which will be used across email, push and in-app campaigns.
Given the youth of this team, you will also have a great opportunity to add value by bringing new ideas and initiatives on how we tailor our ways of working according to the market’s demographics.
This role reports directly to our Head of Marketing Automation and is based in Helsinki, Finland.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing Automation to deliver the overall marketing strategy
- Conceptualising and launching new automated omni-channel campaigns
- Analyzing and constantly improving current campaigns
- Prepare campaign performance reports Help manage all outgoing messages to ensure they follow industry best practices
- Creating a A/B testing cycles to maximise on ROI
- Supporting wider marketing team on CRM requirements
- Identifying new innovative opportunities and industry leading CRM strategies
What we wish from you - Core capabilities
- You have solid experience working within CRM and marketing automation tools
- You have experience building and delivering automated lifecycle campaigns
- You have demonstrated skills in being analytical and having confidence in using performance tools to analyse data
- You have experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment
- You are a true doer (in other words, you get stuff done and not afraid to be hands on)
- You are eager to learn and you thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment
Extra bonus points if
- You have worked across multiple countries
- You have a background in consumer tech/eCommerce/internet companies
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
Application deadline is July 20th 2020, although we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Wolt is currently active in 22 countries and more than 80 cities, servicing over 5 million customers. Our apps (iOS and Android) have the industry’s highest reviews, largely because of our customer-centric approach to how we build our products and operations. For example, our customer service team responds in a matter of seconds, in the customer’s own language.
We’ve raised more than €258M in financing from renowned U.S. and European based investors, such as ICONIQ Capital, 83North, EQT Ventures and Highland Europe. We've also been fortunate enough to receive some appreciation and recognition for our hard work along the way: Apple selected Wolt’s app as their Editors' Choice, Wired named the company one of the "Hottest Startups in Europe," Forbes included our CEO Miki Kuusi on its 30-under-30 in Consumer Tech list, and the Nordic Startup Awards named Wolt Company of the Year.
In 2020, the Financial Times named us Europe’s second fastest growing company. We’re still expanding rapidly and are looking for more talented individuals to join us. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology, great food, and making an impact in your city, then Wolt just might be for you.