We're creating our own future. So are you.
At Volvo Cars, we have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer experience, and we’re developing new technologies to lead in safety, autonomous driving and electrification. If you want to grow together with talented people who are creating a new automotive future, we have a job for you.
What You’ll Do
Volvo Car España is looking for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Specialist in the Marketing Operations department. You will report to the Head of Marketing Operations Spain. You will be able to develop your career working in an environment with the latest technologies like machine learning, predictive modeling, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Power BI.
We view this as an extremely important role since you will get to learn a lot about our consumers and will manage the relationship with the main stakeholders of the company: our customers. The behavioral data collected will enable us to create a tangible marketing plan. As a CRM specialist, you will know the needs of our consumers and will be able to run consumers programs to be very close to them at every single stage of the Consumer Journey. Besides dealing with consumer data, you must be able to offer ideas and insights as a means of enhancing their experience with our company. If you enjoy the challenge of meeting the consumer’s expectations this might be your opportunity to do so with us.
Your responsibility will be efficiently developing CRM strategies and actions during the lifetime of our consumers from the moment they are considering buying a car to the moment they own a Volvo Car and beyond.
- Management of the Company's CRM ecosystem.
- Supervision of the integrations between the different systems and tools of Marketing Automation.
- Development and coordination with EMEA and with the Consumer Experience area of processes and consumers programs.
- Development, management and coordination of CRM processes and tools with the retailers network.
- Development of briefings for CRM agencies in the launch of campaigns.
- Continuous measurement of the established KPIs.
What You‘ll Bring
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in CRM and / or Digital Marketing. In case you have worked with email marketing campaigns and used to managing databases that would be a great additional experience. As you will work across teams, a collaborative mindset and excellent communication skills are needed for this role.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising or ADE (Marketing oriented). Master in CRM is desirable.
- Expert in Marketing Automation tools, especially Salesforce. Do you have certification? Better. We need you to know about:
- Workflow automation management, automation rules, completion actions, etc...
- Lead nurturing and lead scoring.
- Consumer segmentation.
- Creation of forms, adaptation of fields, etc.
- A/B testing.
- Notions of HTML and SQL.
- Measurement and evaluation of campaigns and interpretation of results.
- Experience in reporting, testing and measuring campaigns.
- Experience in generating reports with tools such as Power BI.
- Knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- We need you to feel comfortable speaking English with different stakeholders and international teams (C1)
- Knowledge of the agencies environment will be positively valued.
- Analytical person and quick learner.
- A person who is flexible to changes and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
Most of all, you share our values and can see everyone's potential. Your warm personality and eagerness to collaborate will be welcomed by all of us!
Want to know more? We hope so
We’d love to receive and review your application. If you want more information about the role and its responsibilities or simply to learn a bit more about the team, please reach out to the hiring manager at [email protected] or the recruiter at [email protected]
Volvo Cars - Driving change together
Volvo Cars’ continued success is the result of a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive working environment. Today, we are one of the most well-known and respected car brands, with over 40,000 employees across the globe. At Volvo Cars, your career is designed around your talents and aspirations so you can reach your full potential.
For the right person, an inspiring, and creative workplace awaits. Did you know that every Volvo Cars employee worldwide has the right to our Family Bond, our new all-gender, paid parental leave policy? You’ll also enjoy a culture and benefits package that’s made us one of the world’s most awarded and progressive employers.
By 2025, we aim to sell 1.2 million cars annually, 50% of which will be electric vehicles and sold directly to customers through digital channels. Join us on the journey of a lifetime as we create the driving and electrification technologies of tomorrow.