Currently in stealth mode, UpRoar Technologies is reimagining social media for a new generation. Founded by visionary and accomplished technology leaders, our proprietary platform invents new ways for creators to engage and form deeper connections. UpRoar harnesses the power of GenZ to change the world — one tap at a time. This is a career-defining opportunity for you to reinvent social media. This is a unique chance to get in early at a startup that has ample funding, a great culture, fun colleagues, and a product that will set in motion a brand-new era of social media.
UpRoar is seeking a CRM contractor to work with our marketing, product and engineering teams. The role will create and manage all things CRM from start to finish including platform evaluation, systems set-up. software/API integration, database management and reporting & analytics. We are looking for a data-driven individual with a strong understanding of CRM as well as the understanding of the importance of a comprehensive, automated engagement strategy on building a brand.
The Stuff You’ll Work On
- Partner with key stakeholder to drive the creation, strategy, objectives, KPIs, and execution across all prospect and customer marketing automation touchpoints (email, SMS, waitlist, push, etc.). The program will support business development and marketing to acquire new customers for our waitlist and increase product engagement.
- Oversee day-to-day management of prospect and customer communication automation platforms, including development of email templates, building/scheduling campaigns, coordinating associated assets and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop and use marketing automation tools to set up and monitor complex CRM journeys, triggers and automations designed to drive conversion, engagement and retention.
- Set up and manage contact lists for segmentation and data hygiene. Provide recommendations on tools and strategies to enhance and grow as we scale the program.
- Forecast, measure, and report on performance against identified metrics and opportunities for scale around channels, audience segmentation, frequency, and testing.
- Develop and drive data-informed testing to improve every customer touchpoint. Manage best-in-class email strategies while working with the team to identify, design and launch new testing initiatives to improve performance and enhance long-term customer relationships.
Stuff You’ve Done
- 3+ years of experience in a CRM management role
- Proficiency with Hubspot (preferred)
- Knowledge of other CRM software, platforms
- You have experience in SQL data extraction, overseeing and driving campaigns and projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- You are detail-oriented and thrive in dynamic and fast-paced working environments.
- You possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are a strong team player and comfortable working in matrix environments.
- Bring Your Own Device (Computer, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support
Hourly Rate: $25 - $35 (approximately 25 - 40 hours per week). This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on your skills, qualifications and experience.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. as a precondition of employment as we are not able to offer visa sponsorship at this time.
UpRoar Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.