What is Underdog?
Founded by a team of industry veterans, Underdog was born with the idea that bringing strategic innovation to sports gaming and entertainment is the key to success in an exceptionally competitive market. Underdog has quickly established itself as a leader in the space, and is committed to building the best sports gaming platform in the industry -- and supporting the most passionate community of sports fans while doing it!
At Underdog, we're not only about creating these awesome products, but also about growing our culture of passion, ownership, and fun! We believe that great companies are made out of great people. Our continual aim is to create an inclusive environment for everyone, at all levels, to achieve their highest potential at work.
As a CRM specialist, you'll be responsible for creating, executing, and tracking Underdog's lifecycle marketing campaigns. You will work closely with stakeholders across design, data, and product to create highly relevant and personalized campaign experiences aimed at converting and retaining Underdog users.
Please note, Underdog is a US based company and no sponsorship is available for this position at this time.
What you'll do:
- Create, launch and maintain scalable and data driven cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Work with the CRM Manager to execute the Underdog user lifecycle engagement strategy
- Engage, convert, and increase the LTV of new and existing UD users
- Enhance user segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize conversion rate
- Analyze campaign performance and continually optimize strategies
- Leverage automation tools to develop continued transactional, promotional, and evergreen user content strategies
Who you are:
- A marketer with 1-2 years of experience managing lifecycle marketing or digital marketing campaigns
- A creative problem solver and analytical thinker
- A strong communicator and storyteller
- Highly organized, efficient and time conscious
- Strong attention to detail
- Technically savvy and able to pick up new tools quickly
Even better if you have…
- Experience using the Braze suite of products
- Email coding/HTML abilities
- Experience managing push notifications and/or SMS text message campaigns
Underdog Sports is firmly committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity. Our unique culture was built on the foundation of a safe and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We highly value the mental, physical, and emotional health of our employees, and are continuously asking ourselves: what can we do better? Underdog is an equal opportunity employer and doesn't discriminate on the basis of creed, race, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability status or any other defining characteristic. Our targeted compensation rate for this position is between $60,000 and $70,000, depending on experience, plus equity. Think your skills are exceptional and warrant higher pay? Apply anyway! If we agree, we're willing to negotiate. Below you'll find a few of our perks:
- Unlimited PTO (we're extremely flexible with the exception of the first few weeks before & into the NFL season)
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Company paid Health, Dental, Vision plan option for employees and dependents
- 401k Match & FSA
- Remote, In-Person, or Hybrid Scheduling – we are 100% VIRTUAL FIRST!
- A $500 home office allowance
- $100 in UD credit
- Support for learning and development
- Book club – expense your books!
- Monthly raffle to win a sports ticket reimbursement of up to $500 (including game day snacks!)
- Lastly, an extremely transparent, fun, and engaging culture where you will grow both personally and professionally!