Too Good To Go is a Social Impact company fighting food waste, and best known for our app - the world's biggest marketplace for surplus food.
Why do we do this...?
Because ⅓ of the food produced in the world is wasted, and it is having a huge impact on the health of our planet. In fact, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste.
As the world's largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. Our community of 22 million users has saved more than 39 million meals from going to waste across 14 European countries. That is the equivalent of more than 97 million kg CO2 saved!
But we're more than an app - our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together, and to do this we work with businesses, households, schools and public affairs to raise awareness, make knowledge as accessible as possible, find new businesses solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We're proud of what we've achieved so far, and now we're looking forward to having more impact on this huge issue!
As our new CRM Specialist, you'll be helping us realise the big plans we have to enhance our marketing operations. Working out of our office in Copenhagen and reporting to our Head of Performance Marketing, you will be part of an international team of 50+ marketing experts across our global and local teams, and support all of our local markets with their CRM activities.
It's an adventure, working with people passionate about what they do, and working towards a common vision - a planet with no food waste!
Responsibilities will include:
- Own technical marketing channels for CRM including email and mobile engagement tools from beginning to end (planning, execution, analysis and optimisation) communicating to +20mn users
- Responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of the CRM platform's functionality and ensuring the adaptation of its technological advancements
- Support the local marketing teams on executing successful onboarding, activation and retention campaigns, both for B2C and B2B
- Educate and consult local marketing teams on best practices and technical capabilities of CRM solutions
- Performance management of digital marketing campaigns building sustainable growth
- Analysing and optimising cross-channel campaigns for user activation and retention to maximise user lifetime value using means of A/B and multivariate testing
- Improve current CRM automations and build on top to create an integrated 360 re-engagement strategy, from push notification to email and retargeting
- Ensure stellar representation of the brand in all email and mobile engagement marketing channels
Your skills should include:
- Hands-on experience with a mobile engagement platform (e.g. Braze, Leanplum, Agillic) or a digital marketing platform (e.g. Mailchimp)
- Being truly passionate about food waste and sustainability is a must
- Super strong drive
- Working with a high degree of accuracy, you are never tired of double checking
- Tech-savviness and ability to identify and communicate technical needs and challenges
- Prominent international mindset with strong business acumen
- +2 years of experience within digital marketing
- Hands-on experience with email marketing, app marketing and a special eye for marketing automation
- Good MS Excel skills
- Experience in global tech companies or fast-growing environments is a plus
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into marketing actions and measurable objectives
- Exceptional organising skills and the capability to play multitask comfortably
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing fast-growing environment
- Top-of-the-class English speaker – All the communication in the global team will be in English (additional languages are an advantage)
What do we offer?
- Being part of one of the best performance marketing teams in the industry
- Working in a company with a strong mission, full of passion and talent, with the ambition of changing the world (and yeah, we mean it!)
- The experience of being part of an international marketing team, with offices in 14 countries and counting
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work
Guidance And How To Apply
- Send us your CV in English
- Send your cover letter in English (yes, an actual human from our People & Culture team reads all these)
- Explain why the job you are applying for suits you
- Mention which values you might share with our company
- Tell us how you would contribute to Too Good To Go
- Share with us your long-term career ambitions
- Keep it to one page – preferably
- Please, get it proofread by someone else
- We love videos, so feel free to add a link if you feel like it
- The deadline is "the sooner the better". We are interviewing as we speak
- Notice we only accept candidates coming through our careers site