Tire Agent is a rapidly-growing online tire & wheel retailer with a mission to help make the best tires, wheels, and accessories affordable for everyone. We are not only disrupting a legacy industry, we are also building a world-class online shopping experience powered by innovation and proprietary technologies, supported by a knowledgeable customer experience team and a seamless delivery and installation process. We are growing quickly and looking for top talent to join our team! Be a part of a friendly and motivated team with amazing career growth opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Email and SMS marketer to help expand the reach and personalization of our CRM channels, working closely with and reporting into the SVP of Marketing. As the CRM Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the creation, deployment, optimization, and maintenance of email and SMS campaigns. You will design and implement marketing automation flows across multiple channels with the goal of engaging our customers at all stages of their lifecycle, from add-to-cart, to applications, to loyalty. In addition, you will help develop new operational processes to improve campaign planning and execution plus deliver insights to key stakeholders across the business. This role will interact with numerous partners including marketing vendors, our network of distributors, tire brands, financial lenders and insurance firms.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Lead strategic calendar planning and build out a variety of campaign types including conversion, behavioral, merchandising, product awareness, and advocacy
- Keep cross-functional teams informed of upcoming and in-progress campaigns
- Manage end-to-end execution of campaigns, including audience targeting, channels (email, sms), creative requirements, and analyzing results
- Develop ongoing strategies to optimize email performance, including segmentation, creative, and cadence testing.
- Build emails and QA, scheduling one-off emails or building user flows and post-campaign analysis
- Conduct regular, extensive experimentation to facilitate rapid learning & application of any insights
- Work with Data Analytics to build comprehensive reporting of life cycle journeys to optimize customers towards higher LTV
- Independently conduct analysis on individual campaigns using Google Analytics, Looker and advanced Excel
- Articulate and effectively present progress, results, data analyses, and learnings to key stakeholders
- This role requires occasionally working outside of normal business hours such as weekends, late nights, or early mornings depending on campaign launch times
Qualifications And Skills
- 3-5 years of relevant D2C direct marketing experience with proven success executing highly targeted email and sms marketing programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Impressive track record successfully building complex D2C email campaigns in sophisticated marketing automation platforms (e.g., Klaviyo, Salesforce, Iterable, Responsys)
- Experience planning, implementing, and analyzing multivariate tests
- Project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Results-driven marketer with proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Extremely comfortable with Excel (functions, pivots, etc.) and reporting tools like Looker/Tableau, with ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Solid understanding of CRM and data infrastructure
- Collaborative, cross-functional team player who can navigate working with Engineers and Creatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with HTML, subscriber segmentation, and campaign development
- Ability to manage competing priorities and execute responsibilities at a high level
- Results-focused 'doer' that wants to make a big impact on a rapidly growing business
- SQL experience a plus
Benefits And Perks
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Casual dress code
- Flexible remote work policy
- Commuter benefits
- The opportunity to be part of a company with great culture that is changing the way people buy tires!