TicketSwap is on a journey to become the world’s favorite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. On this journey, we’ve already reached over 9 million users across 36 countries. As concerts, festivals, and parties burst back to life, we’re seeing explosive growth with a record number of ticket sales 🚀. This is the perfect moment post-pandemic to join a company working within the live events sector and a unique opportunity to join this passionate and ambitious tech scale-up.TicketSwap is built by fans, for fans. Keeping them at the heart of everything we do is our guiding principle.
We are continuously on the hunt for creative and intelligent people to strengthen our Marketing team. Right now we are looking for a CRM Specialist to support the scaling of CRM initiatives that have a clear focus on customer retention.Are you ready to join the world’s favorite place for fans to buy and sell tickets? Continue reading below! 👇
What You Can Expect From The Work
CRM at TicketSwap focuses on creating meaningful connections across the user/partner lifecycles in order to drive discovery, engagement and retention.
As CRM/Email specialist, you will be responsible for creating and deploying CRM initiatives in order to onboard, engage and retain users. This role is made for a creative candidate who enjoys the full CRM journey: from digging into the data to support your strategies, to ideate campaigns and build solid reporting and learnings. Also, you will work cross-functionally with many teams across the organization such Brand, Content, Design, Product and Partnerships.
Other Main Responsibilities Include
- Implement strategies that bring discovery and engagement;
- Create and deploy end-to-end campaigns;
- Build automation to create personalised flows;
- Develop a campaign calendar to ensure timely delivery of all assets and content;
- Onboard, engage and retain users. Managing the different stages of the user lifecycle;
- Identify and generate user insights and translate them into business opportunities;
- Develop an ongoing testing strategy that allows for iterative improvement;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure TicketSwap business objectives are reached.
- 2+ years of experience in CRM;
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Liquid or Jinja;
- Experience with user lifecycle management;
- Analytical, data driven and creative;
- Pro-active: don't wait for instructions to take action;
- Feel comfortable collaborating with different stakeholders;
- Experience with multichannel strategies;
- Preferable experience with B2C and B2B;
- Fluency in English is required, any additional languages are a bonus.
TicketSwap Perks & Benefits
At TicketSwap we don't only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That's why we're offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around the office.
Excited and ready to join our team?
Click on the apply now button below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! 👇
Please upload your cv in pdf format.
Proactive acquisition from 3rd parties is not appreciated.