We believe communication belongs to everyone. We exist to democratize phone service. TextNow is evolving the way the world connects and that's because we're made up of people with curious minds who bring an optimistic, yet critical lens into the work we do. We're the largest provider of free phone service in the nation. And we're just getting started.
Join us in our mission to break down barriers to communication and free the flow of conversation for people everywhere.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and results-driven CRM Specialist to join our team at TextNow. In this role, you’ll take ownership of the fast and accurate execution of our lifecycle campaigns, including push notifications, in-app messages, interstitials and emails.
You’ll be responsible for accurate deployment of communication, ESP platform management, IP health, complex variable data campaign set up, including A/B and multivariate testing. You’ll be part of a dynamic team that works cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, Data Science, Business Analytics, Sales and Creatives.
This position reports to the Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Managerand will have a huge impact to shape a best-in-class campaign execution and deliverability engine.
What You'll Do
- Own day-to-day operations of our CRM channels (push notifications, in-app messages, interstitials, emails) including technical set up, QA and deployment ensuring timely delivery, accuracy, and adherence to best practices.
- Manage deployment calendar and campaign prioritization closely with the Lifecycleteamto ensure launch deadlines and business goals are met.
- Ensure builds are mobile-responsive, visually appealing, and optimized for deliverability.
- Monitor channels health and deliverability metrics to ensure messages are getting delivered to the right people at the right time.
- Collaborate with Lifecycle, Engineering, Data Science to leverage customer data for segmentation and personalization and build accurate event triggers pipeline.
- Support Product teams in the execution of transactional messages.
Who You Are
- 2-4 years experience working in a retention marketing role.
- Strong grasp of use of ESPs is essential. Prior experience with tools such as Braze, Iterable, or LeanPlum is highly desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality.
- You care about high-quality, accurate and organized execution of tasks.
- BA, preferably in related fields of marketing or business.
- Plus: experience in IP warming and IP health.
More About TextNow...
- People First (Make business decisions by putting people first!)
- No Brilliant Jerks (We're cool with the brilliant part, with the jerk part? not so much)
- Give a Damn! (We care about our work, our mission and our customers)
- Challenge Accepted (Show up with a positive can-do attitude)
Benefits, Culture, & More
- Strong work life blend
- Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote, or access to one of our office spaces)
- Employee Stock Options
- Unlimited vacation
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Parental leave
- Benefits for both physical and mental well being (wellness credit and L&D credit)
- We travel a few times a year for various team events, company wide off-sites, and more
Diversity And Inclusion
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
TextNow Candidate Policy
By submitting an application to TextNow, you agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the TextNow Candidate Policy