As a CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing CRM initiatives that drive engagement, retention, and growth of our customer base. We are completely revamping our CRM strategy and this role is for someone who’s ready for the challenge of executing our vision and delivering a best-in-class CRM program.You would collaborate greatly with the other senior marketing managers and report directly to the Director of CRM.
If you're a highly skilled CRM Specialist with a strong background in marketing automation, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are seeking to be a part of a rapidly growing company with high ambitions for US growth over the next few years, then this is the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement customer communications and CRM initiatives that support business objectives and drive customer engagement and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute effective marketing campaigns across, but not limited to, owned channels (email, push notifications, SMS, in app messaging, website)
- Monitor and analyze CRM performance metrics, make data-driven decisions and conduct A/B tests to optimize campaigns and improve results
- Work with the director of CRM to develop segmentation strategy and customer journeys
- Manage email marketing and CRM technology platforms, including set-up, maintenance, and integration with other marketing tools
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in CRM
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather customer insights and identify opportunities for improvement
- Understand the legal requirements related to CRM and ensure compliance with applicable regulations
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a CRM specialist or in a related role in an advertising, marketing, or agency environment
- Proven experience in developing and executing customer retention, CRM and email marketing campaigns that drive engagement and conversion
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices and technologies
- Experience with Salesforce CPD and Marketing Cloud is strongly recommended
- Experience with email platforms such as Mailchimp, HubSpot or similar is preferable
- Proficient in data analysis, interpretation, and presentation
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Understanding of customer-centric marketing principles
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is also a plus
- Performance Bonuses
- Stock Purchase Options
- Continuing Education Support
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness & Mental Health Programs
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Two Paid Volunteer Days Off
- Daily catered lunch when in the office
- Full kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Dog-friendly office
- In-building gym
- CTA stop a block away, Shuttle to/from Metra
- Office located in the West Loop - Chicago's growing center of tech, great cuisine, and high-end bars
The tastytrade family of companies empowers individual traders differently. Founded in 2011 as an online financial media network, tastytrade, Inc. expanded to include other companies like a brokerage firm (tastyworks in 2017), a research lab (quiet foundation in 2018), and a magazine (luckbox in 2019). In 2021, London-based IG Group acquired tastytrade, Inc. and assigned it to lead business in North America, including two of their own established brands – IG US (RFED) and DailyFX. This combined team has years of experience like institutional brokers but also a passion for disrupting the entire trading industry.
Our dream is simple: we want more people to find more success with a better trading experience. That’s why we’re investing heavily in the right people, technology, and media to make that happen in the US and across the globe.
tastytrade | tastylive | IG North America
1330 W Fulton St
Chicago, IL 60607
*Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they have every single qualification. Our team is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!