As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What's On Your Plate?
Your mission is to work closely with our CRM team to ensure the execution of projects goes as smoothly as possible. This role will be part of our regional Performance Marketing team looking after all Talabat markets.
What’s On Your Plate?
● Help coordinate CRM campaigns with our local and central teams.
● Evaluate & report results of audience/creative A/B tests and conclude recommendations.
● Work closely with our local/central POCs to ensure proper campaign execution.
● Help create CRM media plans for partners and restaurant campaigns.
● Ensure editorial calendars are always up to date for all CRM channels.
● Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for cross-channel campaigns.
● Help CRM on post-campaign evaluation & share insights with local teams.
What Did We Order?
● A minimum of 2 years hands-on working experience in CRM.
● Bachelor's degree in marketing or equivalent.
● Eager to learn about CRM and build a career upon it.
● Analytical and comfortable with numbers (Proficiency in MS Excel is a plus)
● Fluent in English & Arabic (preferred)
● Hands-on experience on Braze (big plus) or similar tool.
● Candidate is already in Dubai or ready to allocate to Dubai.