Suitsupply is an international men's fashion brand with more than 100 stores worldwide across major metropolitan cities like Paris, Milan, London, Zurich, Sydney, New York, Toronto, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong. The company operates a strong e-commerce platform which is accelerating and allows it to bring that same high-quality tailoring and personal service to customers around the world.
As a CRM Specialist you will be part of the growth team and work cross-functionally with teams within Suitsupply to plan and deliver our CRM campaigns to retain existing customers. You will be responsible for the execution of our newsletter together with collection of the data in order to report, evaluate and improve performance.
Your typical day includes
- Work cross functionally with Creative, Online Merchandise and CRM team to ensure campaigns are aligned and executed.
- Monitor and report on performance of the campaigns, provide insights and recommendations for future improvements.
- Support ongoing testing and audience segmentation to ensure continued optimization of engagement and retention metrics.
- Work with tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Email on Acid, Google Analytics and Figma.
This job might be for you if you have
- Experience building and executing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other ESP.
- Ability to adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills, with a data driven approach.
- Affinity with E-commerce and performance improvements.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a relentless focus on improvement
You Will Be Successful If
- You have the ability to correctly build, test and schedule email campaigns.
- You are pro-active, eager to learn and accurate with a sharp eye for detail.
- You deliver tangible results and drive continuous improvements together with our team.
- You are structured, proactive and you can communicate (written and verbally) in English.
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.