SoundCloud is a next-generation music entertainment company powered by an ecosystem of artists, fans, and thriving communities. As one of the world's most influential cultural platforms, SoundCloud holds a singular market position as both a music-streaming service with the largest catalogue of music, and an artist services and distribution business to help artists grow long-term, successful careers.
SoundCloud is looking for a CRM Specialist - Artist, who will be responsible for driving marketing automation for SoundCloud's artist audience. In this role on the Growth Marketing team, you will develop CRM programs to engage with our creators through every phase of their lifecycle with the SoundCloud suite of products. You'll be the day-to-day execution owner, setting up cross-channel campaigns in thoughtful, strategic ways and reporting on results.
- Develop and execute one-off, automated, and triggered CRM programs to drive creator engagement, retention, paid subscriptions, and other key business goals
- Set up and maintain campaigns across our primary channels - email, push, and in-app messaging
- Work with creative stakeholders to design engaging and effective campaigns
- Provide QA for all campaigns to ensure accurate design, copy, audience selection, scheduling, etc
- Report on campaign performance on a weekly basis
Experience and Background:
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with multichannel marketing automation platforms - Braze a plus
- Intermediate HTML and CSS skills, especially w.r.t email coding
- Experience setting up multi-channel, multi-step workflows that drive positive results
- In-depth understanding of core CRM tenets: segmentation, personalization, A/B testing, etc
- Experience reporting campaign results on a regular cadence
- Creative problem solving skills in a CRM context
- Understanding of data privacy and governance policies (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CCPA, etc)
- Industry experience in music, entertainment, gaming or related fields a plus
- We are a multinational company with offices in the US (New York and Los Angeles), Germany (Berlin), and the UK (London)
- We provide a flexible work culture that offers the opportunity to collaborate and connect in person at our offices as well as accommodating work from home
- We are deeply committed to ensuring diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organization and fostering a community where everyone's voice, perspective and experience is respected and heard
- We believe a strong team is made by investing in employees through mentorship, workshops and enrichment opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- Robust 401k program
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous professional development allowance
- Interested in a gym membership, photography course or book? We have a Creativity and Wellness benefit!
- Flexible vacation and public holiday policy where you can take up to 35 days of PTO annually
- 16 paid weeks for all parents (birthing and non-birthing), regardless of gender, to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Various snacks, goodies, and 2 free lunches weekly when at the office
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us lead what's next in music by understanding and empowering our creators and fans, no matter their identity. We acknowledge the challenges in the music industry, and strive to influence an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute respectfully and thrive, especially the historically marginalized communities that many of our creators, fans and SoundClouders identify with. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment at SoundCloud for everyone, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, migration background, national origin, age, disability status, or care-giver status.
At SoundCloud you can find your community or elevate your allyship by joining a Diversity Resource Group. Diversity Resource Groups are employee-organized groups focused on supporting and promoting the interests of a particular underrepresented community in order to build a more inclusive culture at SoundCloud. Anyone can join, whether you share the identity or strive to be an ally.