We are currently recruiting an experienced CRM specialist to lead our CRM strategy in the UK and Europe. As a key part of the eCommerce team, your primary activities will involve developing our email marketing strategy and producing campaigns that drive engagement, web traffic and sales.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Work closely with the eCommerce Director to develop the CRM strategy across the Shark and Ninja brands
- Ensure the email calendar aligns with the wider marketing and product launch calendar
- Continuously improve current automated email workflows, and identify new opportunities for automated targeting
- Develop targeted email segments to further improve engagement
- Continuously test and learn, implementing best practices to improve email efficiency
- Work closely with the design and marketing team on campaigns and messaging
- Measure and analyse ROI from campaigns, producing regular reports on email performance
- Identify new channels to drive existing customer engagement
- 3+ years experience in a CRM or email marketing role
- Exceptional written skills
- Experience of Bronto / Dotdigital etc desirable
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
At SharkNinja, our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world. We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to create the next big thing. We take a team approach to our projects, where everyone has a voice. We want individuals to push limits, look outside the box and think the unthinkable. With the explosive growth we have been experiencing, we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us on our exciting journey. People need to think big, move fast and want to make a significant impact. Are you ready?