The CRM Specialist, reporting into the Director of CRM, will be responsible for overseeing the daily production and deployment of all email, sms and app push campaigns as well as creating segments, creating and/or updating workflows and setting up A/B tests. The role requires experience in email/crm marketing with a strong project management background.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Oversee the QA and deployment of all emails, SMS and push notification campaigns
- Partner with Director Of CRM to oversee the email marketing calendar for Scentbird, Goodhabit & Deck of Scarlet
- Create and maintain automated workflows. Experience and understanding of automated campaigns and dynamic variables is a must
- Optimizing our program based on insights from our reporting
- Help generate email reporting
- Act as point of contact for cross functional partners for the CRM department
- Be able to troubleshoot issues or questions with our ESP
What We’ll Love About You:
- You are detailed oriented and take pride in exceptional execution (ex: can spot spelling errors on creative, check to see whether the design output matches the brief, can identify issues with landing page functionality, issues with segmentation criteria)
- You are a proactive problem-solver
- You’re a master juggler with a proven ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- You have excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
What You’ll Need to Have:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in email, sms and app push marketing with B2C e-Commerce & subscription business
- Experience using an enterprise level ESP (EX: Sailthru, Klaviyo, Iterable is a plus!)
- Experience with creating and or updating workflows, working with dynamic templates & creating segments
- Basic level of understanding of html and css and responsive design
- Email reporting experience; knowledge of email metrics and able to identify trends and translate data into actionable business insights
- Experience with project management (experience with JIRA is a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Competitive base compensation
- Bonus program
- Remote first
- Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time Off
- 401k with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts, as well as Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Complimentary Scentbird Membership
- A fun, creative, and energetic work environment
Scentbird inspires fragrance lovers to go beyond the ordinary and sample scents that evoke passion, confidence, and the unknown. Our mission is to revolutionize the way we perfume by bringing the ultimate fragrance playground right to your fingertips and offering a digital subscription service that lets members choose from over 500+ designer perfumes each month.
About the Brands:
- Scentbird:The easiest way for fragrance lovers to discover, try, and buy their favorite scented products without a commitment
- Deck of Scarlet:Deck of Scarlet was created to break the boredom and shake up clean beauty. The line of bold cosmetics features vivid colors, innovative textures, and unprecedented finishes that bring the fun and creativity back to clean beauty.
- Confessions Of A Rebel:We’re not afraid to provoke. Our fragrances are made to excite and inspire: some are subversive, others are straightforward, all are compelling in their own right. He, she, they, YOU - our confessions are not caged in by gender.
- Goodhabit:Built for the digitally native generation, Goodhabit is pioneering the movement in defending your skin against artificial blue light and modern day skin stressors. We’re developing clean, conscious, and effective skincare solutions that keep you connected, and your skin, protected.
- Sanctuary:Our newest brand to the Scentbird family. This fragrance, just like the playful creature that was its muse, this scent opens with an energetic blend of red berries and fresh bamboo as a nod to the Red Panda’s favorite foods, while pink pepper adds an extra lively twist. Verdant notes like white tea, violet, and oakmoss pay homage to its habitat in the Himalayan Forests and mountains of China, as cashmere woods evoke a soft, cuddly feeling.
Scentbird is committed to bringing individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives into the Nest. We strive to uphold an inclusive environment where individuals of all different backgrounds, ages, colors, ethnicities, gender, or gender identities, genetics, physical or mental abilities, protected veteran status, race, religious or sexual orientation, thrive. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated internally to going above and beyond in fostering diversity. Come as you are - we’re excited to meet you.