Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive marketing excellence within consumer relationship management (CRM) to contribute to the growth in Philips’ brand preference and market share, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Assist in developing marketing strategies to attract new consumers and retain existing consumers
- Execute and manage Philips Canada’s email, SMS, and owned app marketing initiatives to deliver business objectives
- Build and maintain quarterly CRM marketing calendar
- Leverage data to enhance CRM marketing performance in open rates, click-through rates, and/or conversion.
- Build test & learn cadence to drive CRM performance (subject lines, email copy, images, CTA and promotional offers)
- Deliver postmortems with actionable insights and make recommendations for future programs.
- Partner with the North America (NAM) Digital Center of Excellence (COE) team to identify relevant lifecycle marketing opportunities based on consumer behavior
- Be the point person for CRM best practices and drive consistency within North America (NAM) organization to make our CRM marketing more efficient and impactful
You are a part of
The North America (NAM) Digital Center of Excellence (COE) team, where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued, and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You will report to the Digital Marketing & E-commerce Lead (Canada) and collaborate with Consumer Marketing Managers (Canada) and various stakeholders within the North America (NAM) Digital Center of Excellence (COE) team.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- A Bachelor’s degree (Business-related degree preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in email marketing and/or digital marketing
- Knowledge of email marketing principles and analytics
- Evidence of strong project management skills
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an advantage
- An analytical and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to set goals and motivate a cross-functional team to achieve results
- Fluency in written/spoken English; fluency in a French language is an advantage
Canadian work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. Relocation is not available for this opportunity.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
How we work at PhilipsOur newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration:There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.We embrace flexibility:Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.We want to be at our best:The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
#IndeedCSPhilips Canada is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.