Recognised in our sector by an extensive, reputable history and broad product range, Nintendo Australia now requires a CRM Specialist to join our Marketing department on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the General Manager Marketing, this role is responsible for developing and executing the day-to-day strategy for Nintendo Australia & New Zealand, delivering data-driven, performance optimised campaigns that engage customers throughout the consumer journey. This is in line with Nintendo's DNA – Originality, Flexibility and Sincerity - and Company Values – Open Communication, Consideration for Viewpoints of Other, Spirit of Service, Intellectual Curiosity and Originality & Flexibility.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Working closely with Marketing, Business Development, and global teams to help define and deliver the best execution of high-quality, data driven email campaigns with a focus on consumer journey and conversion.
- Leading the development of campaign briefs, liaising with key internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and requirements, and translate these into actionable plans based on a thorough understanding of account data, benchmark performance, and consumer journeys.
- Developing clear and concise briefs and lead campaign execution across all stakeholders, including briefing in-house designers, data analysts, and agencies as required.
- Coordinating all campaign configuration and set up in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including audience segmentation, implementation, execution and testing through to monitoring and optimisation.
- Ensuring all executions meet the Company’s legal and ethical standards. i.e.: privacy, copyright and security.
To succeed in the role, you will require:
- Minimum 3+ years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio and Contact Builder).
- Understanding of best practise responsive email design, with a focus on ‘mobile first’ design.
- Working knowledge of SQL is essential.
- Understanding of and experience with basic HTML and CSS.
- Proven experience in implementing marketing automation functionality and conducting data-driven CRM campaigns that deliver results.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organisational, and project management skills
In return for your commitment, some of the benefits we can offer you are:
- A rewarding role within an exciting industry.
- A supportive, friendly work environment and team culture
- On-site car parking
- Training & development opportunities
- The opportunity to apply for Study Assistance (*conditions apply)
To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have
an appropriate visa to be able to live and work in Australia.
For further information and applications please see our careers page on the Nintendo Australia website: http://www.nintendo.com.au/careers
Due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted