Do you enjoy harnessing the power of automation? Do you want to be part of a team that will eagerly leverage the solutions you build, getting new solution proposals and vital operational communications out to businesses in our community? If so, please apply to our CRM Specialist position. We prefer candidates who are located in the Durham/Raleigh metro area, and who are comfortable working either remote or in our Durham headquarters.
This position will maximize the capabilities of our CRM, Hubspot. You will both leverage the data inside it and use the platform to improve customer communications. You will be responsible for a wide range of operations within HubSpot, PandaDoc, and related tools that will require you to learn and develop our business processes and your understanding of several integrated systems. Most importantly, this position will have a focus on the ongoing development of sales & marketing automation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain and improve established workflows and standards or entering data in HubSpot
- Maintain CRM data and data feeds to ensure high quality data standards
- Design campaigns, lead capture forms, landing pages, and email templates in HubSpot
- Manage 3rd party CRM software integration, namely PandaDoc (a proposal templating tool)
- Maintain, improve, and create new PandaDoc templates and workflows
- Develop outbound product proposals directly and in collaboration with other sales team members
- Coordinate with our marketing team to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time, with proper segmentation to maximize engagement
- Leverage CRM analytics to develop marketing and sales reports
- Regularly engage with the sales and marketing teams to refine ongoing projects
- Evaluate and implement best practices with coding, design, and testing of CRM functions
Qualities we’re looking for:
- You have expertise in the Hubspot CRM software and hold certification(s) from HubSpot Academy
- You are skilled in resolving technical CRM issues, including responding to customization requests
- You can collaborate and work effectively across functions/departments/teams while building trusted relationships and positively influencing others
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues
- You are organized, are able to effectively prioritize assignments and competing deadlines
- You maintain consistent attention to detail throughout routine processes
- You can collaborate well with others
- You can readily channel a sense of urgency and can rise to the occasion
Ideally you have a unique set of skills and interests and are looking for a challenging and engaging place to make meaningful contributions. You should have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities throughout the day.
Education and Experience:
- Four-year degree preferred, but not required
- Experience with a CRM, like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Experience with a proposal system, like PandaDoc or NiftyQuoter
- Experience with office collaboration systems such as email (Outlook and Microsoft 365), chat (Slack and Teams), video conferencing (Teams and Zoom), and office productivity tools (Microsoft Office)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including three medical options: Base, Buy-up and HDHP w/HSA (Base Plan is free for employee-only).
- Free employee dental, vision, life, AD&D, disability insurance coverage.
- 401K plan with a Match.
- Three (3) weeks of flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) in year one of employment, increased to four (4) weeks annually after the first year.
- Five (5) days of Paid Sick Leave (PSL) annually.
- Six (6) Paid Holidays.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- We believe in work-life balance; you are a [net] friend.