The role in a nutshell:
Our team is expanding rapidly on a global level and as we grow, retaining and nurturing customers through CRM has become a key focus for the marketing team. As a CRM Specialist you will play a key role in driving growth through customer retention. Planning, implementation and optimisation of multichannel activity (via existing and new life cycles) is therefore essential. You will ensure that customers receive the right message at the right time by using data to segment the database in a logical way. Being the right hand of our CRM Manager enables you to have a massive impact on devising and implementing a CRM strategy across email, in-app and push messaging. The keywords for this role are: hunger for knowledge, ambition and execution. You will be part of Eduardo’s team, meet him here!
Your mission will be:
- Working with the CRM Manager to implement key omni-channel strategies for on-boarding and activation of new users.
- Work closely across multiple functions and teams at Luno to plan, execute and analyse CRM campaigns.
- Focus on both data-led insights as well as deep understanding and segmentation of customers to optimise and execute CRM communication strategy.
- A/B testing different hypothesis by content and communication channels.
- Plan and document all CRM initiatives accordingly.
A little about you:
- Strong experience working in CRM in a fast paced scaling business.
- Experience working with a B2C focused business - ideally in a mobile first/digitally lead environment.
- Experience working with life cycle journeys.
- Data-driven mindset with a focus on customer value.
- Strong working knowledge with ESPs such as LeanPlum, Braze, Salesforce or Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with HTML.
- Exposure to working with global teams.
- Enjoy working in a team that values humour and getting it done right!
- Team Working: They support others and show respect and positive regard for them in social situations. Puts people first, working effectively with individuals and teams and customers.
- Analytical Thinking: Provides evidence of clear analytical thinking. Gets to the heart of complex problems and issues. Applies own expertise effectively. Quickly learns new technology. Communicating well in writing and can explain complex technical analysis to a non-technical audience.
- Planning and Organising: Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organised way. Follows directions and procedures. Delivers within the agreed time frames.
- Performance and Delivery: Focuses on results and achieving personal work objectives. Works best when work is related closely to results and the impact of personal efforts is obvious. Shows an understanding of business, commerce and finance.
Life at Luno:
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone's hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong AML measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.
Luno is a ‘remote but reachable’ company! At Luno, we trust that people can do their work effectively anywhere and provide Lunauts with the flexibility to decide where they do their best work. For some of us, that’s at home for the majority of the time, for others, that might mean joining other Lunauts in person at one of our Luno workspaces more often. Luno is built on our relationships, so we still value in-person connection and have a minimum expectation of spending time in person once a quarter. So as long as you are based in one country wi Finish th a Luno workspace, we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not negatively discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.