Join a diverse and talented team
For years now, we’ve been designing lingerie and swimwear for everyday living. Why do we do what we do? Because we want women around the world to look and feel their best! Join our dynamic team to start a stimulating professional career in a committed and constantly evolving environment.
We’re a proudly local company with more than 3,500 employees and more than 275 stores across Canada and in 17 countries around the globe (100 stores).
Exclusive job perks
- 50% discount on all products;
- Flexible hours;
- Hybrid work from home schedule (head office);
- Opportunities for advancement within the company;
- Being part of a family-owned business committed to the community;
- Performance bonuses (in-store sales or management position);
- Recognition program for years of service;
- Innovation program to encourage idea sharing;
- Referral bonus ;
- Dayforce Wallet (pay on demand: you’ll be able to access a portion of your pay as soon as your shift ends).
For Full-time Employees
- Group insurance plan;
- Three (3) to five (5) paid personal days (depending on the position);
- Minimum of 2% employer contribution to your RRSP.
The specialist will be responsible for developing CRM strategies through data analysis and audience development. The person will guide the La Vie en Rose and Bikini Village banners to best practices in data analysis to achieve their objectives and support them in implementing loyalty and email engagement programs. The incumbent will apply modeling techniques to build, maintain and improve databases and provide recommendations to marketing teams.
- Develop strategies to support the constant database growth and implement new member acquisition recommendations for the database at La Vie en Rose and Bikini Village teams;
- Analyze and develop in collaboration with the business analysts, the various CRM reports: promotions, sales/invoices, customer profile and purchasing habits and other reports;
- Followup on the data to ensure proper synchronization between all systems;
- In collaboration with related teams, develop customer journey strategies to establish subscriber segmentation by recency, frequency and monetary value (RFM);
- In collaboration with related teams, update and optimize various CRM programs and projects (e- invoicing, data cleansing and duplicate management, transactional email triggers and more);
- Maximize the Salesforce system, follow and give various trainings to develop the expertise of the CRM team and the marketing team (shopping journeys, Dynamic Content, RFM and more);
- Optimize the functionalities and solve the problems of the Salesforce system;
- Guide and manage our partners in various projects: RFM, resubscription, preference center, customization and product feed;
- Support marketing teams to structure A/B tests and multivariate tests in order to optimize campaigns on a regular basis;
- Act as a reference and make strategic recommendations for the Marketing and Digital Strategy departments, following the analysis of reports in order to optimize objectives and sales;
- Support the newsletter calendar strategy (in conjunction with the e-commerce calendar) by providing CRM recommendations;
- Establish, with the Digital Strategy team, a strategy of personalized offers delivered via newsletters for specific segments, with the objective of increasing visit- to -purchase conversion in store and online;
- Provide ongoing CRM support and recommendations on future Marketing department decisions
- Develop strategies and platforms to increase customer data capture across all channels;
- Establish, with the Digital Strategy team, a client survey strategy and make strategic recommendations for various departments;
- Analyze relationship marketing tools, be on the lookout for new technologies, research and recommendations on best practices;
- Develop training tools to equip internal teams and store teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics or equivalent;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of Marketing and CRM analytics
- Experience in Digital Marketing in the retail industry;
- Experience in computer system management and implementation ;
- French/English bilingualism (spoken and written);
- Creativity and passion for the fashion industry;
- Ability to analyze, evaluate and synthesize data and promotional results;
- Ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment;
- Knowledge of CRM software and email marketing management tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, an asset);
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (formulas and pivot tables) and knowledge of Power BI Desktop is an asset;
- SQL knowledge is an asset;
- HTM knowledge.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.