TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a CRM Specialist – Europe
As the CRM Specialist for JustFab, you will be responsible for driving traffic & revenue for the business by increasing engagement across email & mobile channels; driving content, creative, segmentation and testing needs for CRM channels; and leading the team in flawlessly executing on daily marketing sends across European markets.
The right candidate will be strategic, yet detail oriented; passionate about driving and optimizing results; with a background in email and mobile marketing; data driven and possessing strong analytical and technical skills.
This position will report to the Sr. CRM Manager.
- Drive the contact, segmentation and marketing strategy for CRM channels (including email, SMS, app/web push) to deliver a personalized customer experience and maximize traffic, conversions and revenue.
- Lead team through the development & daily execution of emails/SMS/push by:
- Identifying opportunities for personalization & dynamic content
- Coordinating and communicating requirements and changes between Marketing, Creative & CRM teams
- A/B testing
- Create and optimize customer journeys to reduce attrition and increase LTV.
- Analyze results for recurring and ad hoc reporting. Present key takeaways, insights and next steps
- Continually build out new creative, segmentation, channel tests to improve engagement and conversion metrics
- Manage user experience/funnel from email to site and app
- 3+ years of experience in CRM
- Solid experience in any CRM tool such as Emarsys, Braze, Selligent, Salesforce, etc.
- Solid experience on creating customer journeys. Proficiency in the concepts of customer lifecycles, cohorts, and user journeys.
- Experience in complex environments with multiple journeys and UX active simultaneously.
- Experience with personalization and dynamic content coding for email (knowledge of zephyr, AMP, or similar).
- Solid understanding of segmentation, targeting and email fundamentals
- Solid understanding of mobile CRM channels including SMS & push notifications
- Strong analytical skills including experience with email/mobile KPIs.
- Preferred technical skills: HTML, SQL and API basic knowledge.
- Self-motivated and takes initiative; must be able to work independently.
- QA and attention to detail is a must!
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme, and company equity program.
Holidays: Relaxation is important! That's why we have unlimited vacation days, plus 4 Fridays off during the Summer.
Flexible working: We embrace a hybrid working culture! Our teams thrive on collaborative working from our cool office in Barcelona during the week and offer the choice to work from home Mondays and Fridays.
Professional development: We want you to have dedicated time for your professional development. That is why we created the “Style Your Day” initiative that happens one Friday a month. You can use the morning for career development programs and company sponsored mentorship opportunities, and spend your afternoon taking care of personal goals that matter most to you!
Work Life Balance: As an international company we understand that not everybody works the same hours, so if you need to start late, finish early, or take time for yourself during the middle of the day, go ahead! Also, we care about maintaining healthy work life balance, so we have introduced the policy of no meetings Friday!
Health & Wellness Benefit: Health is in our DNA, that’s why we pay the gym membership or your private healthcare 100%. Besides this, we also offer a Premium subscription in the Calm App and Healthkick Platform.
Location: Our office is located in one the biggest and most important streets in Barcelona, Avenida Diagonal in a modern space.
Company Events: We love having the team around so we welcome you to join our events at the office with drinks and karaoke, Summer Party / Winter Party, Bring your Kids to work, among other cool events.
Other Benefits & Perks: We offer 50% discount on all our brands (Fabletics, Yitty, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, and FabKids), Corporate Benefits Platform (get discounts off popular brands!), discount at bars/ restaurants in La Illa shopping center and enjoy as much as you want of our coffee machines, tea, fruits and snacks for free.
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow—across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
JustFab LLC, ShoeDazzle, LLC, Personal Retailing Inc. (d/b/a FabKids) is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, compensate, develop, and promote regardless of race, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable. At JustFab LLC, ShoeDazzle, LLC, Personal Retailing Inc. (d/b/a FabKids), we champion a vibrant workplace culture that thrives on diversity law and do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We are one team from many backgrounds, innovating through diversity of individuals, who are driven by passion for creating an inclusive space for all. JustFab LLC, ShoeDazzle, LLC, Personal Retailing Inc. (d/b/a FabKids) will continue to champion a workplace culture that prizes diversity and inclusivity.
We encourage you to apply regardless of meeting all qualifications and/or requirements.