Are you a CRM Specialist who is comfortable in an “all hands-on” environment, loves solving problems and is able to thrive in a fast-paced and execution-focused environment? Then keep reading!
With over 98 million active users across 20 countries, here at Just Eat Takeaway.com, we’re a global food tech company, connecting our customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
All about the role
As a CRM Specialist you will be responsible for managing the relationship with our couriers, through the definition and implementation of journeys inside the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and scaling it to all of our countries. This is how you life could look like: Today a stakeholder from your company scheduled with you a 20 min call. They are concerned about not being able to hire enough couriers for a specific country or give couriers the possibility to get higher contracts with more hours. The recruitment team doesn’t have the capacity to call all candidates and couriers and ask them if they want to update their contracts. They also don’t have the time to update the new contracts in the platform. You come up with an idea, let’s automate this flow! You create a cloud page to be able to share with the leads and couriers so they can choose which contract they want. You later create a journey flow so that all couriers or leads that fill out the form receive a confirmation email, and after this, you create an activity that adds and updates these contacts in the platform. Suddenly it’s already 6 PM and you’ve noticed how quickly time passes as you are so excited about your automation results, you’ve added so much value!
As part of this varied role, we’re also counting on you to:
- Take ownership of the CRM KPIs
- Define and execute the CRM Strategy and scale it to more than 15 countries
- Automatise CRM Journeys that will impact on the retention, engagement and performance of our Couriers (Onboarding/Activation, Growth, Retention, Reactivation, etc)
- Analyse and track all the journeys and drive actions to improve them
- Define and implement data flows between SFMC and Data Warehouses
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate their needs and requirements into automated campaigns, providing insightful reports
- A/B test the launch of new campaigns
Can you deliver…
Here’s what we’re looking for from our CRM Specialist expert…
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in CRM
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification) is required
- Ampscript and SQL skills are required
- Technical understanding is a big plus (API, SFTP, SDKs, and data flows)
- Experience with visualisation tools like Looker or Tableau
- Fluency in English
- Strong Analytical mindset
Here is our offer
Here at JET, we offer our colleagues the chance to develop and grow alongside top talent in one of the world’s leading food delivery companies. By providing a creative, dynamic and innovative environment, we empower our people and give them the ingredients for success.
Ready to join us as a CRM Specialist ? Click Apply Now and send us your CV and motivational letter!
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, or where you are from, you can find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture, encouraging diversity of people and thinking, in which all employees feel they truly belong and can bring their most colourful selves to work every day.