Indie Campers, the go-to campervan Marketplace, is on a mission of making road trips available to everyone. Thanks to its digital approach and customer-centric orientation, Indie Campers has developed a strong booking experience and high-quality road trips at affordable prices.
With over one million nights rented through our travel platform, we have welcomed more than 300,000 travelers from 169 countries. We offer a comprehensive and expanding array of road trip possibilities: short-term RV rentals, long-term campervan subscriptions, and the possibility of buying one of our vehicles available for sale.
Rooted in a deep technological focus, our challenges are both exciting and demanding and require top talent and motivation to be successfully pursued. We are growing our team and looking for those interested in pursuing this dream with us and joining an ever-developing journey.
As Indie Campers CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining strategies to increase customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty. You will also be responsible for managing customer data, analyzing customer behavior and engagement, and optimizing customer communications across multiple channels. You will be joining our Marketing team in our Lisbon HQ, reporting directly to the Brand, PR & Communications Lead, and working closely with our CMO.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Work closely with Product Marketing to scope CRM campaign needs linked to business development workstreams;
- Build content and audiences for broadcast and targeted emails;
- Ensure all email campaigns are accurate, tested and deployed on time;
- Monitor email deliverability and flag any issues as soon as they occur;,
- Use a test and learn methodology across all communications to learn more about our customers and become incrementally more effective;
- Monitor campaign performance, report on results and incorporate successes into future activity;
- Build new customer journeys, combining learnings to date and new ideas to deliver on KPIs;
- Optimise existing customer communications to increase conversion rates and improve customer experience.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 2 years of experience in CRM Marketing;
- Comfortable with using CRM marketing platforms to build and deploy campaigns;
- Able to build and amend email templates using HTML, dynamic content, and personalisation;
- Experience with building segments and campaigns within marketing automation software, ideally Autopilot/Ortto;
- Experience of KPI monitoring tools & reports;
- Knowledge of data and regulations connected to usage of data;
- Structured and methodical in your approach to work;
- Great attention to detail;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is a must.
Are you ready to Go Indie?