"You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you.
A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share. Join the team and start a better life for yourself."
Who you are
As a person you are creative thinker who embodies a customer centric approach through everything you do. You have experience in CRM/email campaign management are interested in creating, executing and optimising engaging email marketing programs that drive business contribution and loyalty. You understand customer journeys, are interested in email marketing, passionate about customer conversion and are a strong communicator who enjoys collaborating with internal and external stakeholders. You are process driven, organised, have good attention to detail and bring a positive energy to your work. CRM/loyalty and email program experience will be highly regarded.
As the CRM Specialist your key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Supporting the Customer Engagement and Loyalty team in developing the IKEA Family and IKEA Business Network loyalty clubs and driving lifetime value.
• Overall responsibility for executing IKEA Family email and SMS campaigns to drive engagement and support the commercial agenda.
• Planning and briefing email and SMS campaign content in collaboration with the Marketing Communications, Selling and eCommerce teams.
• Building email and SMS campaigns in global content tool and executing with Global CRM agency.
• Optimising email campaigns based on performance and in accordance with global recommended changes.
• Reporting and analysis on email and SMS campaigns, including engagement metrics and attributed sales contribution
• Build and maintain relationships with global partners to optimise direct member communication to improve KPIs and member engagement.
Together as a team
As part of the Customer Engagement and Loyalty team in IKEA Marketing we are responsible for the IKEA Family and IKEA Business Network loyalty clubs. It is about creating and executing email and SMS marketing campaigns that deliver to the CRM plan in the most effective and efficient way, in order to deliver against the IKEA Family, IKEA for Business and broader marketing objectives.
What you need to know
We offer many benefits at IKEA other than just having the opportunity to work for a global company! Along with a focus on your personal and career development goals and being a part of an inclusive culture driven by values, you will be entitled to great initiatives including competitive salaries, 5 weeks of annual leave, paid parental leave, co-worker discount, subsidised meals in our co-worker restaurant, bonus program, full training and inductions, free parking and our TACK! loyalty program. If you’re interested in working with us, apply now!
This role is temporary full time on a fixed term contract until June 2024. The role is available for remote working from any IKEA AU location.
Why you will love us
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers.
At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together.
Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
What we all have in common
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!