This position exists to support the business in developing an effective communication plan to customers in order to meet the business objectives. They will be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans (automated and manual) to support the business. The engagement results will be analyzed on a regular basis to understand best practices, ensure the communications are meeting business objectives and also determine underperforming aspects to make necessary changes and/or apply to future customer communications.
- Conduct customer campaign workshops with the business in order to understand their objectives and creative a proposal to meet these objectives including creative waves, contact logic and KPI’s
- Review Journey and campaign results to determine if key KPIs are successful.
- Propose and leverage best practices, A/B testing, and modern communication trends to ensure maximum deliverability, open rate, and effectiveness . – will work closely with agency for creative.
- Work closely with the Analytics Team to develop reporting and analytics requirements based on business requirements.
- Completed post-secondary degree
- Project management experience is required
- Zone/brand sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written is required
- Presentation skills and experience is required
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office suite – Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Bilingual in English & French is an asset
Honda Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, upon request. The accommodation will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email Human Resources at [email protected] or call (905)888-4331.