Are you known for exceeding expectations? Do you embrace the Spirit of Hawai‘i? Then please keep reading because we’re looking for people like you at Hawaiian Host Group.
Who are we? An excited team of people that all have one vision in common: sharing the Spirit of Hawai‘i with the world. We do this from Honolulu, Hilo, Los Angeles, and Tokyo by creating outstanding product experiences for our consumer brands, Hawaiian Host, Mauna Loa, and KOHO.
Expect camaraderie, product tastings, and other (virtual) events that make our culture unique. And more importantly, know that your work contributes to our purpose, as the Hosts of Hawai‘i, to make the Islands’ future flourish. We do this through our Takitani Foundation and other social and environmental initiatives.
That’s enough about us for now, we’d love to learn more about you. Read the job description below and let us know if you’re interested. We can’t wait to meet you!
This position will oversee and execute email campaigns, including communications calendar and customer segmentation, automation campaigns, promotions, events, campaign reporting, customer data acquisition strategy, and other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) initiatives as necessary.
- Work with our agency/contractors to manage all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including copywriting, design, automation, setting deployment strategies, developing QA process, and tracking
- Work with database to segment audience, analyze audience behavior, and improve the quality of the database
- Conduct A/B testing to drive landing page, lead collection and email performance optimization, and other techniques to optimize user experience, conversion rates, and other important campaign metrics
- Collaborate with the E-Commerce and marketing teams to ensure campaigns run optimally and on-brand
- Understand and analyze digital marketing KPIs, develop scorecards and report on results to management team and other stakeholders. Continuously refine marketing tactics based on metric analysis
- Identify and implement new ways to capture user data across all digital and physical consumer touch points
- Regular attendance is required for the position
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least two (2) years of experience in D2C digital marketing, CPG preferred
- Solid campaign management experience and organizational skills including the ability to set and drive requirements across multiple functional areas
- Self-starter, requiring minimal supervision – ability to “take a project and run with it” is key
- Experience with Klaviyo or similar marketing automation system
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other digital ad platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML, particularly email HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of work management tools like Slack, Monday, etc. is preferable
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions
- The position requires carrying less than 25 pounds; bending; stooping; crouching; side bending; overhead reaching; handling; stair climbing; forward reaching; grasping; sitting; standing; walking, finger dexterity; vision; hearing; eye-hand-foot coordination
- The position requires visiting/working at different worksites; training/giving verbal instructions; talking to outside trade persons/vendors; written communication to co-workers and outside persons/vendors; supervising others; responding to written or verbal requests of co-workers and vendors
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- 1) While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in an office environment and is infrequently exposed to weather conditions
- 2) The noise level in the work environment is usually light.
Hawaiian Host Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.