This role exists to e xecute regionally relevant and personalized customer centric content and communications across all customer facing CRM channels (email, SMS, app), aligning with team and commercial objectives.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Oversee the end-to-end management and execution of global CRM Marketing campaigns for online channels (Email, App, SMS). From planning, brief creation, implementation, set-up, testing, and proofing, through to reporting and post-campaign analysis.
- Deliver accurate, timely and relevant communications at a regional level, applying an omnichannel approach to all customer initiatives.
- Support automation manager to build out and execute customer journeys according to the strategies created between CRM and Lifecycle teams and optimise where agreed.
- Maintain an active test and learn programme, learning what content and messaging resonates best with which audiences to increase our marketing ROI and inform future development and activities.
- Track campaign activity against set KPIs and carry out weekly reporting, presenting contextual findings on a regular basis in a digestible and actionable format, including suggestions for improvements and optimisations.
- Utilise new and existing software and technologies and provide feedback on any opportunities or optimisations needed.
- Create disruptive and creative campaign communications to address business problems, guided by your supporting team.
- Be the customer champion.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Experience running campaigns through ESP (Braze preferred).
- Experience of email building practices including HTML and CSS.
- Experience delivering customer facing communications.
- Analytical mindset – detail driven and enjoy problem solving.
- Organization, planning and prioritization skills.
- Able to recognize blockers and ask for support to resolve them.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to measure against set objectives and KPI's and produce reports based on findings.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, are action- oriented, and self-motivated.
WHAT YOU COULD ALSO HAVE:
- Understanding of cross-channel marketing including Email, Push, SMS, Print, IAM.
- Project Management experience from project briefing to reporting.
- Ability to work proactively accurately under pressure.
- Willing to challenge and be challenged
- Willingness to give and receive effective feedback
This is a hybrid role and would require the successful candidate to attend at least 2 days a week in GSDEN, Denver, Colorado, USA.
BELONGING AT GYMSHARK.
Our mission is to be a place where everyone belongs. We’re an equal opportunities employer, and for us that means we always strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment, right from your application. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. *If you’d like to request a reasonable adjustment please email [email protected] .
At Gymshark we believe in the importance of investing in our employees through their physical, mental, and financial health along with being able to provide some fun and inclusive perks along the way.
This role has a salary range between $56,000-$66,000 annually depending on experience.
Part of our compensation package includes a discretionary annual company performance bonus. We are also able to offer our employees and their families a comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package. Gymshark provides company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and our Sharks also receive a generous 401K match to help them save for their retirement.
Gymshark will continue to support our employees’ overall wellbeing through several perks including 20 days of paid time off (plus your birthday), 11 holidays, transportation allowance, up to $900 reimbursement towards wellbeing purchases, and a 50% discount on all Gymshark items. We hope you consider joining our growing family in downtown Denver, Colorado.
All benefits are non-contractual, and Gymshark may amend, terminate, or enhance the benefits provided you and our other employees from time to time as it deems appropriate.
BELONGING AT GYMSHARK.
Our mission is to be a place where everyone belongs. We’re an equal opportunities employer, and for us that means we always strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment, right from your application. We’re committed to finding reasonable adjustments* for candidates with specific needs or have a disability during our recruitment process, and all applicants will be considered fairly and equally. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.