Would you like to combine your expertise of CRM with your passion for denim? Then you might be our new CRM Specialist!
In the role of CRM Specialist you’ll be part of the CRM team. You will be developing global brand & seasonal CRM campaigns while looking closely at the consumer journey and optimizing online visits, conversion, and revenue. To do this, you will be working closely with marketing, product and ecommerce teams. You have great eye for design but you are also guided by your capability to understand and digest numbers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Manage global newsletter and push notification calendars by creating, briefing and planning new initiatives, while working together with brand & (local) marketing project managers, product and e-Commerce teams
• Own A/B test roadmap for all CRM communications, looking closely to consumer journey and CRM KPIs
• Support local marketing teams on regional initiative campaigns, while making sure CRM best practices are applied
• Monitor the results of newsletter campaigns and continuously optimize them based on results and insights gathered from CRM dashboards
• Optimize the consumer journey by improving existing or creating new lifecycle campaigns
• Create, optimize & monitor Loyalty program communication and initiatives
Profile, what you bring to the table:
• 2 years of experience in a CRM/e-Commerce related position
• Expertise in CRM, Campaign management and/or Content Strategy and a digital mindset
• You have preferable knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Selligent
• You also know some Basic SQL and HTML, or not afraid to learn it
• You have excellent planning skills and attention-to-detail skills
• You are ambitious, result driven and at your best while keeping all balls in the air.
Finally, do you have a strong -but flexible- personality and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English? We’d love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
• We will thoroughly review your CV (English is our corporate language, so please apply in English)
• When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it’s a good fit, we’ll plan our first interview
• Because we’re very curious how you’d survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview
• When we’re ready to commit to each other, we’ll finalize the terms we’ve discussed and we’ll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck!