Ferryhopper is revolutionizing online ferry booking, aiming to change the way people travel by ferry. We are collaborating with more than 95 major ferry companies across 24 countries, bringing a fresh and seamless ferry booking experience. We always strive to cater to the needs of all travelers and keep improving our services.
If you want to know more about the team, read about Ferryhopper in a nutshell.
Offering high value communications to our growing userbase is one of the most important projects for the Performance Marketing team. We are currently looking for a full-time CRM Specialist to bring our users closer. You will be part of our growing Marketing team in Athens, supporting customer retention and customer loyalty. You will be working closely with our Performance Marketing and CRM Team.
- Support the general CRM annual plan across the customer lifecycle based on Braze CRM tool.
- Setting up automated flows and ad hoc communications in our centralized CRM tool.
- Setting up campaigns across web and app platforms, including email, in-app, push and pop up notifications.
- Executing ongoing AB tests on different assets and audiences.
- Support ongoing reporting and suggest data driven CRM actions.
- Generating and tracking coupon incentives with specific rules for CRM communications.
- Support the ancillaries’ growth strategy via CRM channels
- Suggest and test new methods and channels to address customers’ needs in collaboration with the CRM team.
- Ensure that our CRM communications are correctly targeted in terms of content (copy, designs, structure, brand recognition).
- Understanding the different kinds of content needs for each target group and the best way to set up communications (i.e. main message, brief to designer and copywriters and main themes), in order to achieve specific objectives per communication.
- Knowledge of online marketing methods, best practices, and CRM tools, preferably Braze.
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems.
- Analytical and technical skills especially on Microsoft Excel/ Google Spreadsheets
- Hands-on, attention to detail and highly-organized.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Experience with Stripo for email design templates purposes.
Good to have
- Experience working with reporting on CRM tools, Google Analytics, Data Studio or other reporting interface, such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience on setting up and managing automation flows for cross platform products, including iOS, Android applications and websites.
- Experience with collaboration with design and copywriting resources.
- Experience with SQL is considered a plus
- Practical proven knowledge of HTML for email templates purposes.
This role reports to the CRM Manager.
Our team is our number one priority; we try to offer an amazing working environment. This includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Equipment of your choice
- Training and educational budget throughout the year
- Work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Great office space with fresh fruit and vegetables always available :)
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours & remote working