Reporting to the Manager of CRM, the CRM Specialist will have the opportunity to impact our day-to-day campaigns in the digital and retail space. By embracing the Omnichannel approach, they will be a champion across corporate and retail partners to lead the roll out and adoption of campaigns to develop client relationships and repeat purchases across channels.
They have a keen interest in problem solving, a background in campaign management, customer segmentation, analytics, and cross-functional effectiveness. Ideal competences include a strong understanding of clienteling, mass communication, and gifting campaigns.
The role will require a mix of strategic planning, critical thinking, and ability to complete and assess the performance of individual CRM programs. The ideal candidate will have experience in both the tactical and strategic elements of CRM. They will partner with various cross functional teams to understand their individual objectives as it relates to CRM and synthesize them into an overall program.
Crucial duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for handling the integrity of our customer data through reviewing duplications and client reassignments.
• Track database performance through critical metric management and reporting using Salesforce and Power BI.
• Opportunity to assist manager in identifying business opportunities to increase value per client, acquisition, and retention. Tell story behind the data to drive concrete insights that can be shared via effective presentations with non-technical stakeholders, so they can implement more effectively.
• Monthly Client Communication Priorities: In partnership with Merchandising, Marketing, E-Commerce, and CRM headquarters, develop a comprehensive campaign calendar that supports product priorities and includes one-to-many (e-mail campaigns) and one-to-one (CRM campaigns).
• Complete and supervise performance of the campaign calendar by extracting and launching targeted lists and leading the production and delivery of other clienteling resources (including client communication templates, catalogues, and gifting).
• Communicate opportunities that will contribute to improvement for stores to benefit from CRM campaigns.
• Participate in training of novel tools and CRM programs that will directly contribute to sales and dedication growth and supervise adoption and performance across store fleet.
• Assist with seasonal outreach opportunities that will contribute to client dedication and development.
• Develop effective presentations and training materials for key campaigns, novel tools or CRM programs for store teams and Client Services, which are practical, easy to follow, engaging and measurable.
• Partner with regional teams to mentor and develop store teams that are underperforming on critical metrics/campaigns and develop action plans with measurable results.
• Maintain constant feedback with the CRM Headquarters team on clienteling applications, campaign calendars, and reporting capabilities, following up on troubleshooting and improvement requests.
• Minimum 3 years of CRM experience in fashion or retail with consistent track record of developing and leading retention programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
• Intermediate experience with Google Analytics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
• Proficient in all MS Office programs, sophisticated excel skills.
• Ability to lead multiple projects in tandem with moving targeted dates.
• Ability to work optimally with multiple business functions and influence partners.
• Highly organized, proactive, and resourceful with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytic & creative problem solver with ability to mix quantitative data with qualitative insights.
• An appetite to learn and remain curious.
• Flexible availability: some nights and weekends depending on business needs. Available to work hybrid from office and work from home.
• Ability to lift boxes / weight up to 10lbs.
• Foreign language skill a plus.