As a CRM Specialist, you will be part of the Los Angeles based CRM team dedicated to the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Customer Relationship Management and related platforms at Cloud Imperium Games.
The CRM Specialist will support the Associate CRM Manager on the full customer journey. They will impact the strategy and help maximize results. The ideal candidate is passionate about data as well as customer experience.
About The Company
Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history.
What do our CRM Specialists do on daily basis?
- Coordinate our automation and loyalty communication strategy, with the goal of building customer engagement, driving improved retention rates & heightened lifetime value of our customers.
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign creation, copywriting, scheduling, deployment, and testing.
- Collaborate with other teams to source content and publish email campaigns.
- Help own an editorial calendar, to be shared with all key stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to ensure consistent and clear messaging throughout all email campaigns.
- Write thoughtfully tailored content for specific audience segments.
What do we expect from our CRM Specialists?
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS; willing and able to dive into the code to tailor an email.
- Experience with email marketing platforms i.e., MailChimp, HubSpot
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere
- Experience with project management platforms like Jira and Confluence.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented and able to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Ability to stay organized and motivated to meet specific deadlines.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, always-changing work environment where adaptability is paramount.
CIG is a global company, staunchly committed to cultivating a culture and workplace that celebrates all backgrounds, lifestyles, and perspectives. Together, we are creating a space where authentic recognition, appreciation, and understanding of the importance of diversity is fostered by everyone. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to build a team that represents all walks of life, and we want every employee to bring all the things that make them unique to the work environment. The universe is as vast and varied as the people in it, and it’s our differences that make it special.
We are aware of people receiving job offers that fraudulently allege to be from CIG. These types of fraud can be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses claiming to be from our company, or social media. We do not ask for your personal info like bank account numbers, identification numbers, etc. through social media or chat-based apps, nor do we request or send money for the purchase of business equipment.
If you suspect fraud, please report it to your local authorities, as well as reaching out to us at info @ cloudimperiumgames.com with any information you may have.