Boy Scouts of America Irving, Texas, United States (Hybrid)
Since 1910, Boy Scouts of America (BSA) has encouraged personal growth by teaching youth how to set goals and achieve them with determination. BSA promotes a culture where youth, volunteers, and employees feel a sense of belonging where every person feels respected and valued. We welcome families of all backgrounds to help prepare young people to serve as successful members and leaders of our nation’s diverse communities. Join us and help us mold the future leaders of America!
Do you have a talent for identifying inefficiencies and working with cross-functional teams to improve database adoption & customer satisfaction?
Are you good at listening to multiple stakeholders and using feedback to prioritize improvements with the highest impact?
Do you enjoy bringing business objectives and system capabilities together to maximize fundraising & improve the member journey?
The National Office of Development seeks a full-time CRM Specialist specializing in creating and executing an enterprise-wide CRM strategy. This role is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of the CRM strategy with the goal of increasing user satisfaction, data integrity, and fundraising for local and National councils.
A Day in the Life.
As CRM Specialist, you will begin your role by engaging current CRM stakeholders in listening sessions to outline where we are and where we want to go. As the plan begins to take shape, you will prioritize improvements in the system and training and support that offer the most value to CRM users.
In this role, you can expect to work independently and with a larger team, put your analytical and creative thinking to find innovative solutions to complex problems, and use best practices to optimize and improve existing solutions. You will work with multiple teams, customers, and subject matter experts. You’ll design, develop, implement, and maintain solutions and communicate your progress to stakeholders. Functional skills include cross-platform knowledge, documentation, stakeholder analysis, requirements gathering, and effective team communication.
What you get to do.
- Create a comprehensive CRM strategy for the organization by collaborating & influencing local and national stakeholders to focus on consistent CRM use, data management, and increased fundraising efficiency.
- Assist National stakeholders by identifying support and training opportunities and producing resources such as reports, work aids, and instructional webinars.
- Drive consistent use of the CRM system and adherence to member, fundraising, and data processes. Identify and prioritize opportunities for increased efficiencies and automation to improve data mining and increase functionality and analysis of the donor database.
- Ensure development staff can access and analyze data, track fundraising activity, and identify prospective donors to support multiple campaigns.
- Partner with fundraisers to provide data & analytics to identify the best fundraising strategies and prospects.
- Create reports, queries, and dashboards to assist with monitoring fundraising efforts.
- Oversee CRM data governance, including data standards, audits, structures, and reporting. Work collaboratively to understand business & customer needs and advise on industry best practices and standards.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
This position is located at the National Service Center in Irving, TX. The responsibilities of this position will require onsite work, and is not eligible for full-time remote work.
- Bachelor’s from an accredited college or university is required
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Five or more years of experience in CRM solutions for non-profit organizations
- Previous experience working in development, including annual giving, major and principal level giving
- Experience working on an enterprise-wide nonprofit technology implementation
- Experience working with any CRM (e.g. Blackbaud CRM, Raiser’s Edge, DonorPerfect, Salesforce) with Blackbaud CRM experience preferred
- Microsoft Power BI experience preferred
- Have a strategic, customer-first mindset and the ability to execute the strategy
- Have a strong technical aptitude with a deep understanding of integrations, APIs, and technical strategy
- Very detail oriented and have strong project management skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience in assessing & migrating business processes
Boy Scouts of America is an equal-opportunity employer. Benefits include major medical, prescription coverage, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, accidental death, and a Match Savings plan. We also offer a generous PTO policy and BSA holiday observances.
Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.