We’re (still) hiring! Our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Do you want to find out more? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. Bitpanda just became Austria’s first unicorn start-up, pushing our company’s valuation to $1.2 billion and we have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Senior CRM Specialist, you will work within an established CRM team and be responsible for user onboarding and retention at Bitpanda. You will conceptualise, create and optimise highly-relevant digital CRM campaigns to reduce and prevent churn/lapse. As part of Bitpanda’s global team, you will continuously strive to better understand our users and their behaviour and, based on this, identify opportunities to increase their activity. As part of the marketing team, you will work closely with in-house specialists and actively contribute to our overall marketing strategy with your expertise and knowledge.
What You’ll Do
- Support the global CRM strategy by conceptualising, creating, testing and optimising complex multi-language CRM campaigns
- Daily hands-on execution of multi-channel CRM campaigns using third-party tools like Braze (and other marketing automation software), as well as in-house built tools
- Use a wide range of channels like email, push notifications, in-app notifications and more
- Work closely together with in-house experts in other teams (Growth, Analytics, Product, Regional Marketing, UI/UX)
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of creating and executing complex, highly-relevant CRM campaigns (at a fintech or financial company is a plus)
- At least 3 years of experience in a Senior CRM role
- Passion and high intrinsic drive for creating exceptional CRM campaigns around cryptocurrencies, precious metals, stocks, ETFs and topics related to investing
- Excellent writing skills in English (more languages are a plus)
- Deep knowledge of (or willingness to learn about) tools like Braze
- Hands-on experience with CSS and HTML
- Team player who loves to learn, grow and work in a diverse team environment with constantly-changing objectives in a fintech scaleup
What We Offer
Individual stock option plan
Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
Learning and development budget/possibilities
Flexible working hours
Lunch and gym discount
Free company health consultations
Regular team events and a yearly team trip
Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.