WHY JOIN ALO?
Mindful movement. It’s at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling. Because mindful movement in the studio leads to better living. It changes who yogis are off the mat, making their lives and their communities better. That’s the real meaning of studio-to-street: taking the consciousness from practice on the mat and putting it into practice in life.
We are so inspired by the people we surround ourselves with and we aspire to have the same be true for them. That’s why we work to make the Alo culture authentic to a yoga lifestyle —Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there’s plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
Alo Yoga is looking for a CRM Specialist to join our team and help drive our email marketing, SMS and mobile messaging efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience in email marketing and customer engagement strategies. Core responsibilities will include development and execution and of email campaigns with the objective of increasing email engagement, conversion rate, and customer loyalty. Development of the email campaigns will include creative strategy and brief – working with dedicated designer and copywriter, data segmentation, deployment, and reporting for both single send, automated and drip campaigns.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement and sales
- Analyze and interpret customer data to inform and improve email marketing strategies
- Manage and maintain our CRM system, ensuring data accuracy and segmentation for targeted campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, marketing, and e-commerce, to develop and implement email marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on the performance of email marketing campaigns, making recommendations for optimization and improvement
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in email marketing and CRM
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing and CRM
- Experience with a CRM platform, such as Salesforce, Marketo, or Hubspot
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Experience with email marketing platforms, such as MailChimp or Campaign Monitor
- Experience in fashion industry is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
The Base Salary Range for this position is $70,000 - $85,000 per year, which represents the current range for the base salary for this exempt position. Please note that actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. As such, on occasion and when applicable, there is the possibility that the final, agreed-upon base salary may be outside of the upper end of the range. Please also note the range listed is just one component of the Company’s total rewards package for exempt employees.