We are a San Francisco based company founded in 2003. Our mission is simple: we help people. We have democratized professional services by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget. JustAnswer members enjoy round-the-clock access to 12,000+ doctors, lawyers, tech support, mechanics, vets, home repair pros, and more. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions. Our investors are Charles Schwab, Crosslink Capital, and Glynn Capital Management.
With 500+ employees spread around 3 continents and a Glassdoor rating of 4.5 (Oh yes, check it out here!), we are growing at an amazing pace. Our hiring criteria: Smart. Fun. Get things done. We love what we do and celebrate our success together with regular happy hours, team offsites and amazing holiday parties (think renting out an island, taking over an arcade and cruising around the Bay on a chartered yacht). Perks include team lunches, delivered-to-your-home monthly snack boxes, corporate philanthropy and matching gifts, monthly tech allowance, medical/dental/vision, 401K with matching, access to JustAnswer's 12,000+ verified Experts, and more. Best of all, you get to work at a hot company that’s (drum roll, please) profitable!
The JustAnswer Promise
We strive together to make the world a better place, one answer at a time. JustAnswer's mission is to help people. We do this by connecting our members with verified Experts to help answer life's questions and solve problems. It’s not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission. We pride ourselves in doing things the JA Way.
- Data driven: Data decides, not egos
- Courageous: We take risks and challenge the status quo
- Innovative: We 're constantly learning, creating, and adapting
- Lean: We focus on customers, using lean testing to learn how to serve them best
- Humble: Past success is not a guarantee of future success
If these things matter to you, come join the team here at JustAnswer!
About The Role
We’re seeking a dynamic direct response digital marketer to drive the growth of the CRM program at JustAnswer! The CRM Senior Specialist will help develop JA's digital CRM channels including email, SMS and push notifications and collaborate with essential work partners to develop campaigns that build strong customer relationships and dramatically scale the performance of our current program. Be a part of a team that's viewed as a major lever for driving growth of the business. This role reports to the Senior CRM Marketing Manager.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Contribute to quarterly and annual marketing plans
- Design and implement CRM tests to help uncover growth opportunities
- Collaborate with product, analytics, engineering, and user experience teams to implement highly personalized cohesive experiences across the customer journey
- Write creative briefs; proof and tests all deliverables
- Utilize CRM tools to setup customer email, SMS, and campaign workflows
- Evaluate data to monitor campaign efficiency
- Regularly share program results and customer insights with the broader company
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Maintain a marketing campaign library
- 3-5 years of experience in direct response marketing; email and mobile marketing a plus
- Understanding of lifecycle marketing and customer segmentation strategies
- Experience using CRM or other marketing automation tools (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, Monday, Iterable, Braze, etc.)
- Understanding of direct marketing creative best practices
- Creative thinker who takes initiative to try new approaches
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Strong collaborator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Extremely motivated to troubleshoot issues
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Promote co-creation and encourages others to participate; works smoothly across all levels and departments
- Manages time and meetings effectively, properly leveraging managers' time
- Excellent interpersonal and service-oriented skills
- Proactively shares appropriate level of information across teams
- Actively listens to others and ensures they are understood
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Self-starter who is action-oriented and leads by example
- High-level of accountability and acts an owner, develops effective short and long-term plans and goals
- Provides timely, effective and meaningful feedback that motivates others to improve performance
- Builds and/or supports a high performing team; recognizes and rewards achievement
Perks & Benefits
- United Healthcare PPO, Kaiser
- FSA and HSA options, including Dependent Care Spending
- Dental & Vision
- Employer paid Long Term Disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- $75 monthly Remote-Work stipend
- $30 monthly Wellness stipend
- $200 per year for registration fees for fitness events, races, and marathons
- Monthly snack boxes delivered to your home
- Flexible paid time off
- 11 company holidays
- 401k with company matching
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable donation matching
- JustAnswer subscription - access to 12,000 experts in over 700 categories
And let's not forget having fun!
Our Minister of Fun
organizes weekly pop-up lotteries for prizes, monthly virtual bingo, trivia competitions, photo contests, puzzles, virtual mixed-team lunches, and spirited company-wide challenges!
JustAnswer US has adopted a remote-first/full-remote work environment. Some teams do occasionally have the option to meet in-person for teaming, collaboration, or social events. With employee wellbeing as a top priority, where legally permissible, employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to attend these optional in-person events.
Our philosophy as a business is to put people’s safety and wellbeing first. In response to Covid-19, JustAnswer US practices 100% virtual recruiting and onboarding processes.