GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We're hiring a CRM Senior Manager who can identify business opportunities and run experiments and campaigns to drive growth.
Our offices are based in New York, LA, and Houston. This person can work from any office or remotely based in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Utah, California, or Washington.
- Own the global strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing, creating strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer purchase journey: onboarding, explore, discovery, checkout.
- Partner with analytics and creative teams to drive acquisition through new strategies and optimization of CRM channels: email marketing, in-product communications, mobile/desktop push, etc. Drive and optimize KPIs including CTR, open rate, conversion, unsubscription.
- Collaborate with customer success, product, and other growth teams to leverage customer interaction touchpoints and find innovative ideas to increase subscriptions in the US, Latam, and Europe.
- Create email segmentation and content personalization strategies by leveraging user behavior/intent, activity data, research, and other industry-specific data.
- Build hypothesis-based tests, identify opportunities and run AB tests in segmentation, channel, and messaging in order to optimize and drive improvements to KPIs.
- Drive growth globally while balancing out specific local demands and requests. Having the right judgment to manage campaigns and initiatives efficiently, while still being relevant for key growth markets.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing business processes and apply solutions to remove bottlenecks and improve the team's efficiency.
- Manage a global team in different countries and time zones.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience managing multiple acquisition channels, digital marketing, and marketing automation, including email, in-app communications, push, sms, etc. at a high-growth company.
- A strong people manager with experience directly leading and developing teams.
- You're focused on growth, with strong analytical skills for robust data-driven decision making, natural affinity for numbers, analytics, optimization, and the workings of complex systems, including experimentation methodologies and A/B testing.
- A passion and understanding of customer personas and consumer insights to craft relevant messaging, leading and influencing Creative teams, Design and Copywriting.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative approach.
- Strong communication skills to coordinate collaboration and cross-functional work across internal and external stakeholders.
- A plus if you have experience in regional or global teams, managing or reporting to stakeholders across the globe.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS:health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH:Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE:An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!