At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
Tend is a fast-moving company, poised for substantial growth over the coming years. To help facilitate this growth, we are building out our Technology Team by adding a role that is almost entirely focused on helping to service our studios and internal teams. If you are an organized individual that loves solving problems and working in technology, you may be a great fit for this role!
About The Role
- Daily administration of Salesforce including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather & analyze requirements and propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality. Translate approved solutions into actionable deliverables, ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc. within Salesforce.com
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security)..
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Establish and implement change control and best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Deliver artifacts: profiles and permissions documentation, governance framework, data mapping, and reporting and dashboard building
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts
- Job is based in Nashville, but might require minimal travel
- At least 5-7 years Salesforce experience with equivalent Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Advanced Admin & Service Cloud Consultant)
- Experience in Agile based development utilizing Jira
- Experience in Service Cloud implementations utilizing Chat, SMS, Voice, Email-to-Case, and Omni Channel
- Strong competency with Salesforce automations, including building flows, process builders, workflow rules, and formula field
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of the business processes
- Some business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, etc.)
- Bonus if you are familiar with Marketing Cloud!
The Tend Difference
Tend is a place where dentistry is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be—for your patients, and for you.
The highest standard of care - Our providers always adhere to ADA guidelines
Outcomes over quotas - We respect provider autonomy and put patient needs first
Beautiful dental studios - Our award-winning spaces are designed to soothe and delight patients
An infusion of hospitality - We want your patients to look forward to seeing you
Warm, collaborative culture - We’re an inclusive, curious team that’s driven by excellence
Career development - We provide in-person mentorship and free, world-class courses
High-tech environment - Our dental studios are equipped with cutting-edge clinical technology
Top-notch compensation package - We offer best-in-class base pay and comprehensive benefits
Tend Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.